Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

massive update

also what stage is this

pit_070525c-l.jpg

At the end of the Nintendo World Trailer, that's the stage that Fox is on when they introduce him. The platform appears to travel at high speed over some planet (Corneria, probably). In the background, the Great Fox can be seen amidst an epic space battle between Arwings and Wolfens. I couldn't really recognize any other ships, but it seems pretty busy back there. Anyway, it would seem that this is the Starfox course this time around. Pretty sweet, if you ask me.

I was actually just about to comment on Fox's look. I like, it actually. Can't say I like it more than his SSBM look, but I do like it.

Also, about that update. I don't remember Mario's third jump to reach that far...unless they're just visually tricking me and/or lieing.

Yeah but he has 2 black eyes and the eyebrows look weird as hell. Even if they DO stick with the new Fox look, they could make him look a lot better.

Or at least provide an alternate costume where he wears the sunglasses from SF64 Expert Mode, to cover up those eyes.

its kinda more of a reflex

i got to this forum and see the smash brothers thread at the top

so i think hey i guess they released something let me look

I'M INNOCENT I TELL YOU

You like the daily updates, admit it.

You would LOVE for Metroid Prime 3 to get the same treatment.

Every day, a new piece of the puzzle. More stages, even if shown in the background. You can spot the subtle details that reveal major changes and YOU LOVE IT!

I accuse Atma in the INTARWEB, with the love for daily updates.

ill get phoenix wright to defend me and shut you down

and no metroid should NOT get this kinda treatment

i played it so i know how it plays, thats all the before buying info i need

but i most certainly dont wanna know stuff about what happens i wanna find out when it happens

Mario's Jump seems quite higher then in any game I remember o_0

Gahh I'm anxious to see who else is playable!

And I wonder if the Grouodon will have any attacks or if its just gonna be big and obnoxious and burn players as it stands there...

Honestly, that's all Groudon really needs, just to stand there. I doubt it'd be like Moltres which is a OHKO, but his size definitely is going to have the developers remove any attack they were thinking of.

OHKO?

I stopped my Pokemon training suring Gold and Silver so all I know about Groudon is how often I see it now when related to Pokemon.

I hope there are still a good portion of original Red/ Blue Pokemon to summon

OHKO = One Hit Knock Out

edit: jacked on that one in a much more clever way...and twice no less

Also, the Moltres reference was to SSBM and the talk about Groudon was purely from a size-ratio to game mechanic standpoint. I had no intention of bringing in whatever knowledge is needed about the pokemon itself.