Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Apparently, Jesus is going to be in brawl, as well as Santa (though in truth, it is actually bowser and zelda's extra costumes--Bowser puts on a santa suit and zelda adds a beard to her white dress).

lol, nice. Ah, Zelda, you cross-dresser.

Aaaaaanyway...I'm doing the whole check once a week thing for smashbros.com, and it's honestly more fun to check the updates that way. The more screenshots they release, the more it dawns on me just how pretty this game is going to be. I'm pretty excited for the Isle Delfino level, it looks great! I'm also glad they're handling the final smash the way they are, instead of having a meter. Cracker launcher looks like a decent addition to the arsenal (har-har) and it'll be...different to be able to move while using a shooting item. Increasingly more excited for this game.

atma says these things to play the anti-nintendo fanboy.

when he's probably the biggest fanboy here.

also DAILY UPDATES RUINED THE THREAD I MEAN NO THIS WON'T BE A DECENT THREAD UNTIL THE GAME COMES OUT ANYWAY

Kirby kicks ass. I don't care if he hasn't changed much from Melee to Brawl. The expression on his face was priceless in the first trailer.

Kirby: WTF? Where's my facelift? Damn you Masahiro Sakurai!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!

I agree Kirby is an awesome character. I love stealing others abilities, especially Samus. LOL!!!

You know what would be funny, If Samus' charge attack (seen in the first trailer) is her final smash, and when Kirby does it he becomes zero suit kirby? This is speculation of course.

Hmmm... Sexy Zero Suit Kirby. (And I hate the name Zero Suit Samus. In the game, I called that segment "Metal Gear Samus".)

I have to see the trailer again, I loved the "surprise ending." I need to put it on my ipod again.

Not sure why everyone is certain that after her Final Smash, Samus changes into Zero Suit Samus. Really, it seemed to me much more of a cinematic license or whatever than actually explaining how ZSS worked. I mean, ZSS got her whole own introduction ("Newcomer") just like the other full characters.

Honestly, I hope it's either a.) a deal like Zelda and Sheik or b.) ZSS is just a whole different character.

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part. Anyone else think that way?