Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

My comment about Pit is just a guess. I have no proof, but it would make sense to make Pit an unlockable since he's new.

Well, in melee, they introduced 4 new characters that were in the starting lineup. Bowser, Peach, Ice Climber, and Zelda/Shiek.

and moved half (I know it's only two but still...) of the unlockables from 64 to the starting lineup in Melee.

Speaking of unlockables, I didn't realize exactly how many of the total number of characters had to be unlocked in Melee. Nearly half, IIRC.

That's interesting, RD, I hadn't heard that about the third-parties. Doesn't surprise me, though.

Mega Man, Simon Belmont (Castlevania), Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Geno (Super Mario RPG), Crono (Chrono Trigger) where all on a Japanese poll made by the director of SSBB himself. Sora is probably just to cause hype, but the rest do have their chances

Sonic and Tails have been in high demand since EGM did that April Fools joke haha.

Wow! I'm totally all for the return of Geno! And hoyl crap Crono?!! Sweet!!

Mega Man is a neat add on however he's been in a decent amount of fighters already... do we really need him for this one?

I dont favor Sora being in this title at all.

SO hopefully Geno and Crono atleast make the cut!

Megaman X is yet to appear in a fighting game last time I checked. Basically all the other Megamans have been in seperate games, why can't he? Sadly if Megaman was going to be in Smassh, it would probably be the original Megaman.

NO no no. PLEASE do not start with the rattling of random characters you'd like to see in Smash. It's honestly a waste of time because you'll always love/hate the characters that are in there and then love/hate the characters you wish were in there.

Mega Man, Simon Belmont (Castlevania), Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Geno (Super Mario RPG), Crono (Chrono Trigger) where all on a Japanese poll made by the director of SSBB himself. Sora is probably just to cause hype, but the rest do have their chances

If it was a poll to see who you'd want in Brawl Sora proabably blew that poll out of the water...

If it was a poll to see who you'd want in Brawl Sora proabably blew that poll out of the water...

I dont know about that... he doesnt seem to favored on these fourms :)

Pikachu and Kirby are announced on the website.

Both of them dont look all that different from there Melee "versions".

Now all they have to do is feature Fox, Samus, Metaknight and Snake and then thats everyone we do know of already

STOP SPECULATING YOU WHORES!

sheesh

Oh! A whore from Grand Theft Auto. That would be a wonderful character. In fact, I'm almost certain they will have one.

</jokester>

Of course, I believe a discussion on the few currently announced characters would be a tad boring. Speculation is what little we have at the moment, and even though this discussion probably goes on at Gamefaqs around the clock, I've always found the discussion a little more civil here. But I'll leave the confirmed cases to IGN and Smash Bros. Dojo.