Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I'm pretty sure no matter how bad you are, Luigi falls so slowly that even if you fell off you'd be able to get back on.

Haha, you'd be surprised. His horizontal movement in midair is weak without side B. If you go too far out and don't know how to recover properly with him, you're as good as done.

its tournament style

i like how every stage weve seen is pretty much lookin like itll be a neutral stage

Yeah, it's nice, I suppose. But I'd hate for every level to be a reskinned version of the same thing. I like the big weird levels like the Zelda one in SSBM. I also like the flat, open ones like Great Fox.

When do you guys think the release is going to be? I'm hoping before September, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. I just don't want to have to wait until the holidays.

I'd be very (pleasantly) suprised if it came out any time before October. If MP3 is coming out Aug.20, then I'm thinking that the spacing may be Smash in october, and Mario Galaxy in December, so they all have a month in between. More likely I think Smash won't be out til November, but whatever. Really, as long as they keep to their "sometime in 2007" promise, I'll be extatic. Originally I wasn't expecting to see it until late 2008 (don't want to get the hope up ;))

Dedede + Dedede Boxing ring, for crying out loud!

Dedede is one of those characters that is just perfect for melee. Kirby is one of the few main characters who is the only representative of its franchise, along with dk, ness and a few more. I wonder why they haven't incorporated him yet.

Meta Knight. Meta Knight, Meta Knight, Meta Knight.

wait a tic

im starting to practice for tournaments

DONT MAKE ME LET GO OF THE FUN

im still banned at smashboards too oh well

haha what did you get banned for?

anyway you should try to go to either fc or oc if you can so we can meet up

they're like the two big tournaments this summer other than pound 2

The new Yoshi stage is like DK Island: Jungle Japes.

The main stage in the middle with the center platform.

Just without the side platforms.

...and without the deadly running water beneath the stage, and not to mention those damn krocs that jump up. Plus, with a little help from our good friend MSPaint, if you look at the size of the characters in comparison to the stage itself, it turns out to be fairly large.

smd1.jpg

smd2.jpg

I'd say it's a little smaller than the size of Final Destination.

Dedede + Dedede Boxing ring, for crying out loud!

Dedede is one of those characters that is just perfect for melee. Kirby is one of the few main characters who is the only representative of its franchise, along with dk, ness and a few more. I wonder why they haven't incorporated him yet.

I believe hearing somewhere that he was at least tied for most-requested Nintendo character, but that was months ago and I don't remember the source.

Those are just the blue silhouettes from the B + Right/Left quick attack thing.

edit: looks like someone deleted their post D:

Heh I answered my own question after looking at the picture a bit more myself.

fox_070611d-l.jpg

At first glance i thought link was fighting some bird looking thing.

So today I was playing smash and all of a sudden a voice in my head started saying something. I could make out what it was. Something very vague, two words. It got louder and louder as the day went on. Until finally I heard it...

"Wigi time"

Oh my god, Luigi is one of my new favorite characters. Constant wavedashing is amazingly fun and fast, chain grab, great edge gaurd game, a huge amount of his moves lead into the fair chop, down b is amazing and combos.

IT'S WIGI TIME!!