Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

its true, he has. and to our knowledge he could be there for ANY reason. that's all im saying. i just don't know why people try to discount anything when there's so much possibility and so little information. if people don't think a character will be in the game, say that but to say it's impossible or it's not going happen is ridiculous.

I don't think it's terrible, but it's so plain that it's almost as if it weren't even there. Think Yoshi's Island DS music.

The only really memorable tracks are stuff that was taken from older games.

Point taken. Still, I liked the new tracks as well. Besides, they provided prime material for awesome ReMixes! *brick'd* (Well, an awesome ReMix. I'm still waiting for more!)

actually when i was playing metroid prime 3 the dude next to me was fighting ridley (very lame battle) but the music from smash sounds exactly and i mean EXACTLY like that version

and the chozo music from prime was good

most of the bgm was good mood setting music for wherever you were

the mood of prime is MUCH different than the mood of smash

Hey, I just so happen to like the music in Prime. What's so bad about Prime music, in your opinion?

The thing about Prime music is, it has little melody. Magmar caverns has good music, but its remixed from Super Metroid. There's just too much percussion, and not enough instrument voice IMO. Think about this: can you whistle or hum the tune(s) from the Phazon Mines area?

hehe pikachu's on the crate and warios like "oh no!"

whoa wait he really is, it looks like the crate is actually making him fall over

wierd

reminds me of that one picture from the update about gooey bombs where it showed that mario had just stuck one to wario and was running away...but he was LOOKING BACK MISCHIEVIOUSLY AT WARIO AS HE RAN

they must be doing a lot of stuff with character interaction or something

Is that a hyrule castle stage I saw in one of those shots?

I think that is a Fire Emblem stage... same one that is from the trailer, if I'm not mistaken. I believe people determined that the symbol on the flags was one from Fire Emblem

Pretty cool that it looks like you can stand on top of boxes. and I'm digging the different looks of boxes and barrels too.

lol. Since we can stand on boxes now, maybe we can jump on top of rolling barrels now and run/balance on top of them, Donkey Kong Country style. lol. Okay, I know that won't happen, but I had to type it out for some reason.

Actually, the talk about multiple Samuses is possible. They've shown that they are willing to make multiple skins for items for different levels, so would it really be so hard to have multiple skins for characters that changed more than just a color palette? The powersuit Samus series could have the different models, but they'd all behave exactly the same and the zerosuit Samus series could easily contain the different underwear styles Samus has tried over the years. This could also reconcile some people's issues with Fox's new look by having his older look present as well. This also brings me to speculate that there might be a "retro" skin set where it looks like the original smash again. If I stumbled onto something good, tell me. Also...I wouldn't doubt that I missed a memo somewhere that explained or shot this down already.

Crazy items! That's what I like to hear. I wonder what's next, an item with legs that runs around the stage frantically until you catch it? heh..

Bob-omb? But seriously, a Bob-omb with lanky legs and a quick movespeed?

I'm in favor of different costumes as well. I have alwasy thought that would be something neat. Being able to play as Samus with her old power suit and Link with his Ocarina of Time design. Although it could be hard to do with some characters like Kirby and Zero-Suit Samus. Zero Samus could have different costumes herself but then she wouldn't be Zero-Suit Samus anymore.

Well in the case of zero-suit her other outfits could be (like some others have said) her other bikini one. Like the purple Leotard from Metroid. Her black leotard/bathing suit from Super Metroid and her blue and/or orange bikini from Fusion. It could be possible, right?