Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

The insanity, irrationality, lunacity, deranged logic, foolishness, lack of common sense, mudslinging, obsessive and wishful thinking, sheer madness, utter dementia and general lulz makes this the best currently active thread of ocr.

Keep up the good work.

man i know

it's fucking awesome

It's... so.... shinyyyy... can't, look..... away!! =O

(That's your prize. Your guess was so close it made the suit really shiny.)

From that one sentence on there, one can guess Samus will probably have the same B moves again, but improved. That last pic is probably the grapple beam, but here's hoping it's actually Ice beam....

Ah, you're probably right.

On that note - perhaps the fact that you can charge up your shot is reason to believe that once again they'll be no fast-firing beam. =(

Although they could easily make it work like the charge beam in Metroid games: press B to charge, release to fire. Tap it quickly to fire quickly... quick like a FOX.... a fox named Fox, y'know, firing a pistol quickly, like Fox does.......... That would actually be pretty nifty, EXTREMELY nifty if I may say so myself. Rapid-fire beam AND charge beam - it's like two moves for the price of ONE!! However, you'd have to let go of B and fire off your charged shot before you can use B-up/down/forwards - an interesting stategical thingy, no? Ah well, one can dream...

Ah, you're probably right.

On that note - perhaps the fact that you can charge up your shot is reason to believe that once again they'll be no fast-firing beam. =(

Although they could easily make it work like the charge beam in Metroid games: press B to charge, release to fire. Tap it quickly to fire quickly... quick like a FOX.... a fox named Fox, y'know, firing a pistol quickly, like Fox does.......... That would actually be pretty nifty, EXTREMELY nifty if I may say so myself. Rapid-fire beam AND charge beam - it's like two moves for the price of ONE!! However, you'd have to let go of B and fire off your charged shot before you can use B-up/down/forwards - an interesting stategical thingy, no? Ah well, one can dream...

This would make Samus very much more appealing to me as a character (along with her sleek new look, of course).

Wouldn't this suggest that she will actually have different kinds of beams?

That's what it sounds like to me, but I don't dare get my hopes up for it quite yet..sounds too good to be true.

Ahh, Thanks!

I thought Samus had a new suit by the way people were referring to the "Power Suit" lol...I thought that was named the Varia suit? Meh, Whatever... Just lookin forward to the next bit of information.

The Varia Suit is an upgrade to the Powersuit. and I am loving it. Those worried about the poly count on the pokeball...

no

think now

her arm has

charge beam

missiles

grapple beam

flamey thing

they are not adding more

Yes they are. I'm telling you! They must! This is the danger of teasing us nerds with yummy daily updates. If we don't get to feed on what we want and come to expect, we will just go into frenzy-mode. We'd still buy the game though, so I guess it doesn't matter to them.

I wonder if Samus' Final Smash will be a super bomb, or perhaps her ship will come to her aid? 'Twould be sweet.

Yes they are. I'm telling you! They must! This is the danger of teasing us nerds with yummy daily updates. If we don't get to feed on what we want and come to expect, we will just go into frenzy-mode. We'd still buy the game though, so I guess it doesn't matter to them.

I wonder if Samus' Final Smash will be a super bomb, or perhaps her ship will come to her aid? 'Twould be sweet.

yeah... hmmm.. about her final smash...

Damn that suit looks mighty fine. Samus was always my main for crushing tournaments, and this update really makes me happy. The last pic definitely does look like she has her charged shot on standby. Bottom left is the missile shot. Top right is f-air. And if you don't know top left, you have some playing to do.

Also, wouldn't you say that huge beam shot we saw in the trailers to be her final smash? Makes most sense to me.

yeah... hmmm.. about her final smash...

A few ideas:

-That OMG HUEG beam she fired in the E3 trailer

-a power bomb

-5x seeker missile

-Some missile combo. Super missile maybe

-I like the idea of her Gunship coming, but have we ever seen it shoot in any of the games though?