Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Pikachu's has more potential to hunt down a specific target or go for a battle and probably has a decent duration to it unlike Mario's which seems to be a one-shot deal which could be limited if you want a specific kill and could only deal damage across the board which could be feeding your opponents the kills...this is all considering that winning isn't enough for you and kill count is key. Also, it reminds me of Pikachu's Agility (Up+B) where a nub could kill himself easily.

volt tackle looks retarded

so mario can do a hao shokoken *or for you non KoF people kameamahehahahalihelkjdkla or whatever goku says* and stays perfectly safe by not moving but pikachus final smash can kill him if messing up while using it

nice no not really

Some characters have their disadvantages but also they have their own advantages, take ness for example, he can propel himself by getting hit by his own power, which isn't very easy to do and has the danger of making him fall in an unwanted place. This works exactly like fox's up+b power but without all the hassle, but ness' moves packs more punch, and ness has his own strenghts on his own.

So while it may look like pikachu is in disadvantage, I'm sure there will be something else to balance the incontrolable nature of his final smash, like making it do more damage than other "easier" final smashes. The ability to control his direction is already a plus imho.

Anywways, this was a nice update.

Why would Nintendo make final smashes stop the action? You must be pretty cynical to- Oh wait...

It looks like the Final Smashes all have an element of "hunt them down" that depends heavily on the stage, much like the hammer item. But this is bound to be a much more important and complex part of the gameplay than a mere hammer. I'm just hoping they manage to do a REALLY good job of it, especially when you consider all the balancing issues that come into play with these moves: characters that jump higher, or who float like Peach, could perhaps easily evade Mario's Final Smash. Fast characters may be able to easily evade Link's. And etc. ...But I'm still pretty confident they know what they're doing.

Why would Nintendo make final smashes stop the action? You must be pretty cynical to- Oh wait...

It looks like the Final Smashes all have an element of "hunt them down" that depends heavily on the stage, much like the hammer item. But this is bound to be a much more important and complex part of the gameplay than a mere hammer. I'm just hoping they manage to do a REALLY good job of it, especially when you consider all the balancing issues that come into play with these moves: characters that jump higher, or who float like Peach, could perhaps easily evade Mario's Final Smash. Fast characters may be able to easily evade Link's. And etc. ...But I'm still pretty confident they know what they're doing.

Well there should be a way to avoid final smashes, they can't really be end-all moves. Otherwise players would just go around in circles through the stage waiting for the final smash item to appear.

I think they will make them very powerfull moves that can get anyone get in the red, but not something unavoidable. It would make the fights too centric on that.

its really quick

not much of an opening

definitely not as much as others

and i was talking about competitive 1 on 1

Oh, well, you'll be dealing damage by the shitload if you hit 'em at least twice...

...Three times is "a bit critical"?

What do you say, Atma? (I'd keep rammin' 'em until they start bitching, but that's just me.)

That one pic of him chasing Kirby needs the timeless caption "GET IN MA' BELLY!"
While Kibry's thinking "WTF! That's my move!!"
Lol

I think he will just bite players, I dont think he'll actually eat them. right?

Interesting... fox's moves. Nice to see more pics, but... still nothing really new coming from that except validation that the thing on his waist is indeed the reflector.

Haha, I'm laughing my ass off so bad at the very premise of a Wario stage. How awesome would it be if the stage was comprised of random minigames you have to battle inside of and avoid stuff from each one. Haha. How awesome. Here's hoping for something like that. In fact, you could probably throw in a whole bunch of games from the NES to fight in that you could switch between just in his level alone. hehehe. I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle his levels... hopefully its not some random level from one of his Virtual Boy games or anything... -_-

Thank God I was right about his reflector not being a mine. The shape and color were dead giveaways, but still, I wouldn't quite enjoy having a different moveset on Fox. By the look of his blaster and how it hasn't changed in terms of gameplay, I do think Falco will still be present...but probably changed in some substantial manner.