Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Wow, Zelda! That makes me happy!

She's almost a brunette now.

Well, I like the direction they took Zelda's look. I guess with Zero Suit Samus in there, they wanted to have another female character with a not-so-blonde hair color for variety. She looks much older... more confident looking from her facial expression than her version in melee, which imo seemed peaceful or pacifist, or perhaps I'm looking to far into this. I'm happy though. I like Zelda. ^_^

I wonder what her final smash is...

I personally am thinking that Zelda is not going to get a alternate persona. I think that Nintendo is sticking with the latest versions of their characters and since Shiek was not in Twilight Princess, I feel that it would be out of place to have Zelda designed as she was in Twilight Princess, to be transforming into an out-of-place Shiek with her looks updated.

I however think that SSBB's duel character will be Samus. I think that she will be able to de-suit herself if you will, and take on a more agile and melee focused form, as opposed to her ranged and quite sluggish suited form. You even see a fully suited samus in the trailer lose her suit and become "Zero-Suit Samus." I think that is a preview to how samus might play in SSBB.

Sheik could be a stand-alone character, maybe?

that's what i'm thinking. although i do love the whole idea behind it because it really stuck with the storyline and was some-what of a inside "joke" for fans of the series.

as for samus being able to suit and de-suit. are you crazy? zero suit can already switch between a blaster and a whip. it would be just completely busy having her be able to that. it just seems very unlikely.

Man, I am loving the characters more and more every time I see them. They all look really good, both the renders and the screens. Zelda is no exception. I am glad they are using her Twilight Princess design. I would also have to agree with the others in that it would be wierd to have her transform into Sheik. Anyway, seeing as they decided to use the TP designs for Link and Zelda, I think they might do the same for Ganodorf. I think his TP design is very cool and I would personally love to see that design in Brawl.

Good to see Zelda back :)

I'm rather curious about the movesets of Brawl's characters now. I mean, it would make sense to keep with the classic moves but it would be very interesting to see an option of choosing different move sets(think regular Mario to Paper Mario moves, or in this case Ocarina Zelda to twillight Zelda moves).

That would really add a lot of depth to the gameplay and you'd always be in for a surprise when fighting a character, not knowing which moveset a player chose :)

Down+B for light arrows? Nono. Make it Din's Fire ala Link in OoT then make Side+B your light arrows. That ought to do it just fine. ^_^. Actually...looking at it that way, I would really like to see Sheik as a stand-alone...even though I doubt Zelda has much potential without her alternate ego.

Down+B for light arrows? Nono. Make it Din's Fire ala Link in OoT then make Side+B your light arrows. That ought to do it just fine. ^_^. Actually...looking at it that way, I would really like to see Sheik as a stand-alone...even though I doubt Zelda has much potential without her alternate ego.

You know what I mean, though. Replace one of the special attacks with Light Arrows. And I wouldn't mind seeing Sheik as a separate character, either...

Anyone think of the possibility of Link being able to transform? Not sure what move he'd loose in the process, but it'd be pretty cool to have Midna jump out of his shadow and be able to play in wolf form as well. His grab could be Midna holding them with that hand thing, kind of like wrangling a goat. I'm not sure if I'd want them to do this, but it's an idea.