Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Also, Sir_NutS, what's so awful about link turning into a wolf? I didn't that that was so bad... Once you could control it. They just wanted to throw some variation into the game. I mean sure it's no fluffy pink bunny from LTTP, but it's not as though they made it completely out of place for the game....

I dunno, maybe okami spoiled me. I played TP after beating okami, I found link's wolf form to be sluggish and not very fun. That and it didn't seem too natural to me. I dunno, I wasn't jumping of joy when I had to go to the dark hyrule and enter wolf form, unlike when I had to go to the dark world in alttp, which was always fun. Something just doesn't clicks for me there.

This little theory of mine fails when you see that they haven't mentioned anyone that could replace the Ice Climbers. Anyone got any ideas of what could fit that build?

Nothing confirmed yet, but in the character polls for Brawl Sakurai said he really liked the idea of a Diddy and Dixie Kong pair, like in DKC2. If there was someone to replace Ice Climbers, that's who it'd be.

Atma, remember that besides revealing all the known characters, they have to reveal all their moves.

Yeah this is gonna be a while.

the moves is in there

i only put up stuff that we already know not like meta knights moves since we dont know them

and it only took about 5 minutes

If there's an obvious give away about new content it's on the musicians page. I mean all the stages in smash brothers have either been generic Nintendo related (like the super mario world stages) or related to a specific character.

Also note that each stage usually has music relating to its theme (like Hyrule castle having music from Zelda games.) And all the musicians listed were asked to do arrangements from their favorite tunes. So look at that page again. Notice this:

Tomoko Sasaki (TOKIOHEIDI) NiGHTS

Why include music from nights unless there is going to be a board dedicated to a Nights' theme? Perhaps it's an alternate music track, like some boards in melee had. However, even then that was often to compensate for extra characters who needed to have their music somewhere but didn't get to have their own board (see Fire Emblem). This means there should be at least some Sega presence in Brawl. THough i haven't bothered to read every page in this thread, so someone else may have pointed this out before me.

If there's an obvious give away about new content it's on the musicians page. I mean all the stages in smash brothers have either been generic Nintendo related (like the super mario world stages) or related to a specific character.

Also note that each stage usually has music relating to its theme (like Hyrule castle having music from Zelda games.) And all the musicians listed were asked to do arrangements from their favorite tunes. So look at that page again. Notice this:

Why include music from nights unless there is going to be a board dedicated to a Nights' theme? Perhaps it's an alternate music track, like some boards in melee had. However, even then that was often to compensate for extra characters who needed to have their music somewhere but didn't get to have their own board (see Fire Emblem). This means there should be at least some Sega presence in Brawl. THough i haven't bothered to read every page in this thread, so someone else may have pointed this out before me.

A lot of people are speculating that NiGHTS will be represented, especially since the game is coming out for Wii soon. IGN seems to believe Sonic IS going to be in Smash Bros and is the most obvious 3rd party choice for there to be. They said they'd be surprised if Sonic wasn't in Brawl... and as much as I don't like IGN, they really have a point there. Especially with the Mario/Sonic appearance for the Olympics game coming out.

Sega will be represented I have no doubt about it.

I've usually seen her as blond. In fact, many of her pictures on Wikipedia seem blond. But I am happy to see her change a bit, because she's always looked too much like Peach.

They are giving her, her twilight princess look which is a brunette or a least a dirty blond. Though yeah all of her other looks are blond.

I know it won't happen, but I'd like to see zelda go posessed mad in SSBB like she did in TP. Replace sheik with crazy ganonzelda? lawlawlawlawl.

In any case(offtopic), Zelda inhabited by Ganon should've kicked freaking ass. 2 pieces of triforce in the same host? letdowwwwn.

So, Zelda is confirmed.

... AS A BRUNETTE!?

I like it quite a bit, actually......kinda sexy..............................*cough*

Anyway, in regards to the "sheik in SSBB???" talk, ever since the vids with ZS Samus in action have been out, I've come to think that maybe she's the new sheik-type character, meaning they'll simply remove sheik, and replace her with ZS Samus. *shrug*

I know it won't happen, but I'd like to see zelda go posessed mad in SSBB like she did in TP. Replace sheik with crazy ganonzelda? lawlawlawlawl.

In any case(offtopic), Zelda inhabited by Ganon should've kicked freaking ass. 2 pieces of triforce in the same host? letdowwwwn.

hay thx for teh spoilers u are my favorite person rite now

I like it quite a bit, actually......kinda sexy..............................*cough*

Agreed

meaning they'll simply remove sheik, and replace her with ZS Samus. *shrug*

Woa. Zelda's downB will turn her into ZS Samus??? Very interesting theory....

We should discuss this further...

lawl :lol:

Yes! Awesome track.

As a lover of vg music, I was a bit concerned with the music already released so far. But as long as they have more great tracks like this, I'll be happy. (Koji Kondo is a musical GENIUS!)

On the topic of how long it will take to reveal all the game information, I feel that come E3 this July, we will be getting a lot more information about the game to talk about.

DeAr GOD! THiS IS aN AmAZING SoNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EvERYTHING ABoUT THiS SoNG Is AWeSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVe THe NEw FeELiNG AND SOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... *regains control*

and this seems odd as fighting bgm although as a track its nice

Yeah, but you know a lot of Capcom fighters have real subdued jazzy music going no in the background and they work real well. I bet the level this fits in will be great. I think this song will fit right in.

This is way better than a lot of the stuff in Twilight Princess, that's for damned sure!!! Just hearing it makes me excited to play this game. ^________^ So far its been a VERY zelda-ish week. I'm looking REAL forward to the next updates. :) And Saria's Song was Amazing! Just... wow.

This is the kind of rearrangement that gets the fans real excited!

So on a different side of things, what character that you have seen being played in the trailers looks like he/she will end up being fairly high tier? My personal feel is that Sir Metaknight will be a character to watch out for. It seems like he's got a good amount of speed along with some sword attacks that seem to be fairly damaging. That on top of the fact that he can fly makes him look very appealing. I also think that Fox will again be a tough competetor. He seems to have kept all his speed but may be a little bit weaker as to balance him a bit more. The one character that I was not very impressed with is Zero-Suit Samus. She seems slow and dosen't look like she has that great of recovery. I don't think she will be a very good character; I'm still thinking that Samus/Zero-Suit will be something like Zelda/Shiek, that way Zero-Suit's downsides don't seem as extreme.