Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I'm happy to see the banana peel in there, but ... really its just a proximity mine .... well... kinda... Hmm. I mean, I'm happy its there, its a nice homage to Mario Kart, but... I dunno, I wonder if it has any special attributes or effects on its victims. Clearly you fall over, but i yowonder if you're running and hit one if u fall forward and slide... or what.. if the pic is any viable reference then it looks like the peel stays there even after someone falls on it... seeing as how its next to Kirby.... I hope there's some squishy sound effect when you slip on it. hehe.

Meh, fun item. I bet they're saving up the REAL good stuff ... for some reason I feel that there will be a ridiculous amount of items in this game...

Well, judging by the last image, I'd say the victim just slips and stays on the groung for, possibly a few seconds, sitting on their sore behind, leaving them wide open for massive damage >_>

Oh the hilarity :) This game is getting better and better every update.

Can't be. They only do them facing off the edge. You can't do it facing the other way.

Really? Didn't know you had played Brawl.

:roll:

Nah, just kidding with you. What would this thread be without mindless speculation?

Don't answer that.

its funny cause he is located in NY

Anyhow, I like the banana peel idea. Good times to ensue.

See, atma hates everything about the game but secretly loves it. I just dislike the music so far.

well beings that melee is the only game i play nowadays and i play it 2-3 hours each day i dont think ill hate it

Big Apple, 3 AM
...and bury my shell at wounded knee. That is all.

Played that game through the other day. Still amazing. Will always be amazing.

Kinda like melee, and soon to be brawl. In any case, kirby should've been able to eat that banana peel. And any item for that matter. lol

I also have to wait up till 3am to get updates. Boooo