Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

...any ideas what Pit, Fox, Wario, Yoshi, Zelda, or Metaknight might do? I'm looking at you, Vidilian!

Yoshi should totally throw bouncy eggs everywhere, like in Yoshi's Island. Would be great fun both to shoot and to dodge =)

Im thinking that Zelda will shoot the light arrows at everyone; and Warrio will have his Nuclear like fart.

id actually prefer the mike attack number 3 from super star

Wow, I actually agree with atma for once.

Im thinking that Zelda will shoot the light arrows at everyone; and Warrio will have his Nuclear like fart.

I hope not - Wario has so many awesome things to pull from I'd find it kind of dull for two of this attacks to be wasted on farting.

Wow, I actually agree with atma for once.

I hope not - Wario has so many awesome things to pull from I'd find it kind of dull for two of this attacks to be wasted on farting.

Yeah you're right on that one. Then I'd like some Wario Land series moves.

Smash DS would be a great idea, and it'd work fine -- Jump Ultimate, anyone?

Smash DS would be awesome!

as for the capabilities of the nintendo DS, use 2d sprites (somewhat like Mario & Luigi: PiT) on a multileveled background.

so it look a bit different but it would way sweet and it would use the solowiimote controls but would actually have 4 buttons so you could jump.

and maybe kirby will use a randomly chosen final smash. one could be Mike, the other UFO, another could be Wheel... there are a LOT of possibilies. i'm hoping for a varied final smash. it'll keep you on your toes!

It's clear that kirby, from the e3 trailer, will have the "cook" as his final smash. How this would work? well I think that after he pulls the smash and the cooking bowl appears, it starts pulling the characters that are close to it, sort of like a vortex, and if they do fall in, kirby leeches health from them (as opposed to turning them into food)

Also I think that if the e3 trailer was any indication, wario's final smash will be a massive fat of nuclear proportions, which I would be fine with :P

I wonder what pit final smash will be. Most likely he'll summon an army of centurions, just like in the game. Needless to say, that would be awesome =D. If someone remember my rants (from where I used to troll this kind of threads a lot, in search of massive lulz) I've been eagerly waiting to see pit reborn in a new game, and it might be one of the main reasons I'll be getting his game, so I really hope his character doesn't sucks XD

Sorry guys, I've recieved a personal email from Sakurai himself telling me not to make any more predictions. Ruins the surprise.

I will say this about final smashes though. The Pit idea above is probably right, Wario's will probably be Warioware based and Zelda may use some powerful magic spell. That is all.