Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Sorry guys, I've recieved a personal email from Sakurai himself telling me not to make any more predictions. Ruins the surprise.

I will say this about final smashes though. The Pit idea above is probably right, Wario's will probably be Warioware based and Zelda may use some powerful magic spell. That is all.

I apologize, but I dont want to dig to figure out why he would tell you to stop making predicitions...Out of curiousity, may I ask why? and If I am not too late I saw on IGN Today (it was posted today) That the Smash Bros Controls Are Revealed...Heres the link:

http://wii.ign.com/articles/801/801587p1.htmlhttp://wii.ign.com/articles/801/801587p1.html

Sorry guys, I've recieved a personal email from Sakurai himself telling me not to make any more predictions. Ruins the surprise.

I will say this about final smashes though. The Pit idea above is probably right, Wario's will probably be Warioware based and Zelda may use some powerful magic spell. That is all.

WHAT? Do you or do you not have insider information? If not, then your predictions are no better than ours - You guessed right, that's all. I don't see why they should be disallowed, as we're all just hyping the game.

Or are we only allowed to make predictions if we've never got one right? This makes no sense.

WHAT? Do you or do you not have insider information? If not, then your predictions are no better than ours - You guessed right, that's all. I don't see why they should be disallowed, as we're all just hyping the game.

Or are we only allowed to make predictions if we've never got one right? This makes no sense.

Guys, sarcasm really isn't that hard to understand.

Yeah it was a joke... No need to call me stupid (don't know if thats what you were going for there. I'm not the brightest so I'm not sure what you meant by that)

No, I wasn't calling you stupid. After all, you made the accurate prediction ;).

My point was that I thought there was a greater probability of the stupid event you described to be true than for you to be sarcastic. Hence, I overestimated human stupidity.

Must be because I was reading about politics just before your comment. ;)

I hope Sakurai details Kirby's final smash soon. At the moment it looks rather lame. :|

I'm sorry but I had to pull this up.

Kirby's Cook move was one of the funniest moves in the kirby series. I can just picture the effect of him grabbing the ball, putting the chef hat on, then clanking his spatula and tongs together while each other character jumps into the pot against their will. And I do agree, the move will probably heal a little bit of kirby's health.

However I do also hope that his final smash will have some randomness to it so that he could get many different options (e.g. the mike moves).

I'm sorry but I had to pull this up.

Kirby's Cook move was one of the funniest moves in the kirby series. I can just picture the effect of him grabbing the ball, putting the chef hat on, then clanking his spatula and tongs together while each other character jumps into the pot against their will. And I do agree, the move will probably heal a little bit of kirby's health.

However I do also hope that his final smash will have some randomness to it so that he could get many different options (e.g. the mike moves).

You know what would be the absolute shit? If kirby's final smash was entirely dependant on who he has copied.

And even FREAKING cooler if he could COMBINE two copies in this game. EH? How come no-one's thought of this.

Gorgeous was the word I was gonna use too. In any case, people were saying they wanted an original map. This is pretty original. Completely flat, no edges to fall off of, and a recurring hole in the center. Very new. Very cool.

I think it's gorg- oh wait.

this seems to be like the new version of onett

but with holes in the stage periodically

i hated onett

I'm... not seeing any resemblance. In fact, the two stages couldn't really be more different. The terrain is flat. I mean, really flat. And the enemy leader, King Bulblin, makes cameo appearances. Occasionally, he uses bombs to blast holes in the stage. But don’t worry. The missing chunk will be magically transported via portal to fill in the gap.

[Edit]

Wow, every time I post here it seems to appear at the start of a new page. Coincidence? Or evil scheme to take over the world???

Well for those of you that wanted more interactivity in the stages just got their wishes answered.

"The terrain is flat. I mean, really flat."

You don't say Sakurai, you don't say!

Edit: Friendly Hunter: I'd say the later of the two. Just keep me on your good side. :wink:

I'm... not seeing any resemblance. In fact, the two stages couldn't really be more different.

Almost as good as the comparison from the ign wii boards...

level looks ok, extremly plain! i don't like it at all, it's like battle field, just take out all the colour extend it, take off the platforms and add a hole sometimes.

really meh, but at least it's a new stage!