Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

It's official. Anything and everything is fair game for Smash Bros. from now on. Thank you, Mr. Sakurai, for blowing the lid off of all of our preconceived notions about who is viable to be included.

Whoever first suggested the disembodied head of Dr. Kawashima might not be that far off...

--Jack Kieser

I am disapointed.

I am BEYOND disapointed.

I feel INSULTED.

I can't believe that Sakurai put something so RIDICULOUS-looking in the game. A man with two giant orbs of green hair...and a Hitler moustache. Dear GOD, so LAME.

I do not want to play some kiddy cartoony childish game made for little babies.

This information isn't exciting. It doesn't impact gameplay in very significant way. It's not interesting at all, it's just tiny inconsequential info. Another minor, lame update of no importance.

Sakurai, you are seriously making me angry. Show us something that actually matters.

Old or boring or lame or minor or inconsequential or unexciting updates are not good.

Daily updates are not neccesarily good.

Lame info daily? Yeah, that just sucks.

Something is better than nothing? No, not neccesarily, especially if that 'something' is just stupid stuff nobody cards about.

Daily updates =/= Good.

Hah... I thought that post looked familiar. Seriously, man... pwned. Find something new to complain about.

Personally, I don't find it insignificant at all. Especially if he can aim the skyscrapers at multiple people. Even if it's a one-shot, though... you get caught in that, and you're gonna feel it, from the looks of it.

--Jack Kieser

PS... Aww, the post flaming anne amère for posting the exact same thing on the Gamefaqs boards is gone... it doesn't feel so scathing in here anymore.

I am disapointed.

I am BEYOND disapointed.

I feel INSULTED.

I can't believe that Sakurai put something so RIDICULOUS-looking in the game. A man with two giant orbs of green hair...and a Hitler moustache. Dear GOD, so LAME.

I do not want to play some kiddy cartoony childish game made for little babies.

This information isn't exciting. It doesn't impact gameplay in very significant way. It's not interesting at all, it's just tiny inconsequential info. Another minor, lame update of no importance.

Sakurai, you are seriously making me angry. Show us something that actually matters.

Hahaha, i see it right now. Kid behind computer getting really mad because he doesn't like an item in a game with tons of other content. Great priorities in life :D

Haha, great joke man. I mean, being mad about something being to kiddy in a game that also features pokemons, kirby and bananapeels to slip on. Genius joke.

It was a joke right?

Hah... I thought that post looked familiar. Seriously, man... pwned. Find something new to complain about.

Personally, I don't find it insignificant at all. Especially if he can aim the skyscrapers at multiple people. Even if it's a one-shot, though... you get caught in that, and you're gonna feel it, from the looks of it.

--Jack Kieser

PS... Aww, the post flaming anne amère for posting the exact same thing on the Gamefaqs boards is gone... it doesn't feel so scathing in here anymore.

1)Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so let them voice it. You complaining about their "issues" about the updates makes you worse than them. Shut the fuck up.

2) You aren't cthonic, so stop signing your damn posts.

also lloyd irving as smash character plzkthx :o

I always think "ZOMG NEW CHARACTER???" when I see these things. I didn't realize he was an assist trophy untill the end of the update said so ehehehe.

Pretty obvious though, but right now, anything goes :)

I think it's an interesting update ;_; iep, though I kind of don't want to know more so I'll be surprised when I get the game, but on the other hand I really want to know more too :)

Also for those complainers: you can't have a good update EVERY day. It's called balance, and not being an idiot for releasing allll the important info right away.

Wow, didn't expect a game like that to show up. That wasn't a 1st or 2nd party game right? That was... Maxis right?

SimCity is originally a Maxis IP. However, the SNES version was developed by Nintendo with a license of the game concept, making all new characters appearing in it Nintendo characters. Hell, the SNES SC has Bowser as a possible disaster and a Mario statue.

Not to mention that Dr. Wright shows up in Link's Awakening in a nice cameo too.

Anyway, this shows that SSBB might have quite a few lesser-known characters in it. Maybe Tamagon will show up too(He was also in SSBM as a trophy)

I saw the name Dr. Wright, and I was thinking about Dr. Light (when it was mistakenly spelled Dr.Wright as well), and I started to get shivers down my spine.

I scrolled down even further, and I saw the SimCity Dr. Wright.

Then, I was like "Oh, that guy. I guess that's still kinda cool."

Anyway, I hope they don't give away too many secrets - I still want this game to be a surprise when it comes out. Heck, I knew way too much about the new Zelda TP when it came out, and it ruined it for me.

I've got an idea/prediction.

Assist trophies get unlocked as you acquire them as trophies, ssbm style, in the single player.

Just a thought.

How about the game reading your existing SSBM save to unlock a few nice extras? Or savegames already on your Wii?

How about the game reading your existing SSBM save to unlock a few nice extras? Or savegames already on your Wii?

You just reminded me of Psycho Mantis in MGS Twin Snakes.

"You like Zelda games! You've been playing Super Mario Sunshine!

???! I SEE YOU LIKE ETERNAL DARKNESS!!!!"

I think that this has been one of my top 5 updates. Not because this information is more essential than the others, but because this update encourages me to dream more that I previously thought I could.

No one here thought of including Nintendo IP as vague as SNES SimCity, I'd venture. Therefore, the update tells us that anything we can think about in the world of Nintendo IP is equally vaild.

Basically, any update that gives me hope of seeing Michael Jones (the yo-yo wielding baseball pitcher, not the crappy music star) in the game is a good one. :P

I think that this has been one of my top 5 updates. Not because this information is more essential than the others, but because this update encourages me to dream more that I previously thought I could.

My thoughts exactly. That's a rather obscure reference.

Though I was really really hoping for Phoenix Wright as a playable character. Ah well, now I shall unleash the power of Will Wright upon you!