Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I was on the edge of my seat. I was hoping he'd say "It will release... TOMMOROW!"

Eheh...

Yeah... I was thinking he was gonna say: "...I'm pleased to announce that Brawl will come our Next Month" or something like that, I was so excited :D

Some stores don't let you reserve a game until a actual release date is given by the company. So some of us weren't luckly enough to reserve that way back.

Yeah, that's how EB/Gamstop operates (though it seems like their online store component lets you preorder a game as soon as they have it on the site). I'll be preordering from amazon, at any rate :-P.

Yeah and I can shoot photon beams out of my ass.

Wow, really?? That's really cool! Kind of like...

Oh, wait. That's sarcasm, isn't it?

I'm just happy we have that damn date, although I didn't realize that it is going to release on the same day as Melee. My friends and I had a bet going on it, and I had money on the anniversary of the Wii itself, so at least I got the "anniversary" part right, kinda.

And to whoever said it would be unacceptable to have this game on any other day than launch... my school is next door to NOA. That place is gonna be flooded. I shudder to think of the hijinks that will ensue...

--Jack Kieser