Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Oh, that sucks, man. Yay for college; mine is so crazy intense, they tell incoming students that they are almost prohibited from getting a job. But, the school hosts launch parties for major games and systems, so it's all good as far as we're concerned.

I've pulled double shifts on launch days before, so I feel for you.

--Jack Kieser

Dang, they made DK look nice. I was kinda pissed when they started taking him out of Mario Party games, so this is good news (even though I knew original crew would come back.)

I never realized it back with Bowser's screenshots, but looking at the shots of DK and the new footage with Bowser, hot damn is there a size difference between the big powerhouses and other characters. Were they so relatively enormous in Melee, too? If so, I never noticed it, but it's really obvious now.

Personally, I'm hoping for a DK stage with that brambles theme. A remix of that tune by those composers would surely be good. If a slow/soothing remix doesn't fit with a fight, they could even make great techno-ish remix.

Either that, or a pirate level! =D Chances are a rocking boat (responds to waves and/or players' weight) would be fun. Especially with some pirate-tastic DKC2 remixes ^^

Destructible pirate level with cannons! And barrels! And cannon-barrels! And those pirate krocs that make everyone's favourite sound effect when you attack them! ONNNK!

[Fake Edit]

What the **** you stole my post and nicely summarized it! :nicework:

I agree that there needs to be a Gangplank Galleon stage and music.

There also needs to be a giant explosion caused by Lanky Kong, completely obliterating himself, the DK Rap, and every other terrible idea that came from DK64, happening sometime before December 3rd.

If Snoop Dogg wants to do Smash bros music, let him do a Kirby song.