Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

A better thing to wonder is if the stage will/could be integrated into the next Animal Crossing game. I think it'd be pretty awesome to check the shop, pick some weeds, talk to a monkey, then switch games and see that monkey watching me kill people.

Bwahaha! Oh MAN that rocks!

What's more, given that I don't honestly believe an AC character will make the roster (I expect a Resetti summon, though), this shows that they may be doing quite a few stages that aren't directly tied to the cast. Very cool.

Also, random thought: Given that this is a first time that an 'audience' has existed inside a stage, and given the picture where most are staring at bowser, but the male kid is staring at the clash on the platform, I wonder how detailed they are. Even if it's just looking independantly at whatever they 'find interesting', that'd be really cool.

Oh, and I just dropped in from everywhere, and nowhere. Don't mind me.

Tom would be awesome. Blanca too (draw her face and save in your profile hehe). For some reason I am going to bet its....Ai, the main character for the movie. If I remember at the end of the movie it says See you on the Wii, which is a reference to the Wii game being produced but might open up the option of using her in brawl I guess.

Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti Resetti

Oh sweet deity yes. I would die a happy man if that were to happen.

No, don't die!

But there’s more...

If you play a match here on Saturday at 8PM...

Oh, I’m too excited to even say it!

That’s right, a live performance. It’s a good time to be alive...

*wink*

This stage even beats the Mario Sunshine stage in my opinion! Holy smokes :) They keep raising the bar, it's insane! Need...game...now...

Okay, I'm really excited for this game. However...

Am I the only one worried by the fact that all the stages we've seen are essentially flat pieces of ground with a few platforms in the air?

Okay, I'm really excited for this game. However...

Am I the only one worried by the fact that all the stages we've seen are essentially flat pieces of ground with a few platforms in the air?

Well, I think it is safe to assume that these stages are standard playable stages. They probably won't reveal hidden stages so those will probably have that needed variety.

I'm not even bothered by it too much, but I would definitely also like to see some different type stages.

Animal Crossing stage makes my head explode in awesome. I also really enjoy the flat stages, my most played stage was the big long flat Starfox one in SSBM (cos I never unlocked the final stage)

That was my favorite stage as well, but it wasn't really flat, at least not like these. These are all pretty much the same, a small platform, with one centered floating platform or two floating platforms on the side. BORING.

AC stage = AC playable character(s)

It may have been so in the past games, but it's possible Nintendo is just trying to tap all of it's IP bases here without necessarily following the past formula of a couple of characters and a couple of stages per Nintendo game referenced to.

Not that it wouldn't be pretty sweet. I like the idea for the DS character-transfer.