Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Was there a beam to carry them into?

I know of no one that plays DK either, so I'm just going to have to try it myself.

Edit: I do remember one time someone playing bowser threw his victim into the path of an oncoming super scope that belonged to his victim's teammate. That was classic FF goodness.

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeato! Samus's Final Smash!!!!!!!! And you can freakin' throw the armor. That's a pretty cool touch.

but I still wonder about transforming from Zero Suit Samus to regular armored Samus or if the Final Smash IS the way to transform or what?

cool stuff. I can dig it. That's one crazy huge laser!

This is a good update. :)

It looks like you stay Zero Suit Samus until you die or something. That could be good or bad, depending on how she plays; if you are in a long fight and Samus tactics aren't working, then you have a whole other moveset with her to try out. Could be very advantageous.

--Jack Kieser

ZSSamus can be used only after a Final Smash...and when she loses a life? She will turn Samus or remain ZSSamus?

And if is it true that Final Smashes can be used once a time in a match?

Men...it's so confusing...

The pieces of armor that you can pick it up are a cute idea :) i like it...

ZSSamus can be used only after a Final Smash...and when she loses a life? She will turn Samus or remain ZSSamus?

And if is it true that Final Smashes can be used once a time in a match?

Men...it's so confusing...

The pieces of armor that you can pick it up are a cute idea :) i like it...

Maybe if ZSSamus does a Final Smash, her suit comes back?

I always thought it'd be the most interesting if the smash balls were only obtainable once per fight. That way everyone would really be scrambling to get their hands on it. But whatever. The description on them wasn't very clear at all.

if this is the only way to be zero suit samus that is gay as balls

I hear you there. I stated a while ago that if it was a switch due to final smash then you'd totally ruin the characters ZSS/Samus. I really hope the speculation about picking one or the other to start is true and then a final smash just changes them. That being said, I really hope they play similarly...and/or ZSS is strictly superior to Samus.

One of my fears has been realized. Samus not a being seperate character from Zero Suit Samus. The whole changing mid-mathcn thing is stupid if you ask me. However, its not the end of the world either. Their are some upsides to it.

First its unique, I don't think any other character will have something like this happen to them. Second maybe Samus's Final Smash is so powerful, this was the only way to balance it out. Final, and most importantly, it adds a big element of strategy to Samus. You can play it safe and play as Samus the whole match or risk it by doing the final smash, getting everyone you possibly can and just finish the match as ZS samus.

All-in-all cool update. I got to admit though, the Zero Laser looks awsome. Even more awsome than it was in the trailer.

The Final Smash is a secret skill that can be performed but once...

You heard the man: "once". After you use it, you have to go and buy another copy of the game.

(I'm still guessing it's once per life though)

I'm curious if any other characters will change at all after doing a final Smash.... I'm really hoping though that ZSS plays somewhat similarly to regular Samus, and has no major disadvantages (either that or there's a way to switch back). I definitely hope they don't take attention away from regular Samus's moves though - two lame "half characters" for Samus would be terribly disappointing =(

I'm very happy that the beam wasn't wussified at all for its in game appearance.

On the subject of Sheik, they've been sticking Zelda in a lot of screenshots I noticed. I bet its to really taunt people with the question of whether she can change or not, since Sheik was pretty popular in SSBM.

I'm probably thinking too much into this but I wonder if Zelda appearing in that last screenshot was a subtle hint. They've said one of the ways (as far as we know) you can get Zero Suit Samus and its not a change on the dime thing like Sheik...so maybe that could mean...

I'm very happy that the beam wasn't wussified at all for its in game appearance.

On the subject of Sheik, they've been sticking Zelda in a lot of screenshots I noticed. I bet its to really taunt people with the question of whether she can change or not, since Sheik was pretty popular in SSBM.

I'm probably thinking too much into this but I wonder if Zelda appearing in that last screenshot was a subtle hint. They've said one of the ways (as far as we know) you can get Zero Suit Samus and its not a change on the dime thing like Sheik...so maybe that could mean...

I think now you're just getting desperate for information on the topic.

I think you all missed the true point of the update, which was clearly:

"Don’t fire! Do NOT fire that laser!

Why? ...Well, because it really hurts!"

Also, darn. I was hoping for Samus and ZSS to be different characters, but I did ask for something new from old characters. Be careful what you wish for.

hey guys what if zelda's final smash is called "make a deal with zant" and all of a sudden the stage changes into a twilight form, each stage has a twilit version

lol nd then if theres gannondorf in the game she turns into puppet zelda and starts floatin n stuff

what do u think about that what huh wut

I think you all missed the true point of the update, which was clearly:

"Don’t fire! Do NOT fire that laser!

Why? ...Well, because it really hurts!"

Also, darn. I was hoping for Samus and ZSS to be different characters, but I did ask for something new from old characters. Be careful what you wish for.

omg r u implying that sakurai is hinting at a new peripheral for the wiimote that latches onto your skin and makes you 'feel' the game by shocking you for every hit you take???

'omg it hurtz stop shooting mee!!'

holy shit that's cool huh what do u think huh wut