Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Correct me if I'm wrong, but canonically speaking, Meta Knight wasn't exactly a bad guy, was he? It strikes me as odd that he appears to be leading this evil rebellion or whatever it is.

Yes, is a sort of Kirby's rival...

lol, pretty much. Anyway, I know I'd be interested in learning more about Kid Icarus Wii if it were to be announced.

I would like to see the same thing happen with StarTropics. If you don't know what that is, then look it up and pray dear god that it is released on virtual console.

Sorry to drift from the topic. Anyway, I think a new Kid Icarus game is quite likely. On the other hand, Mr. Game and Watch was brought to Melee, and I don't see him with his own game.

I would like to see the same thing happen with StarTropics. If you don't know what that is, then look it up and pray dear god that it is released on virtual console.

Sorry to drift from the topic. Anyway, I think a new Kid Icarus game is quite likely. On the other hand, Mr. Game and Watch was brought to Melee, and I don't see him with his own game.

I remember when StarTropics came out, I really wanted to play it but never got around to it. I really do hope they release it to the VC, since I'll probably never play it otherwise.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but canonically speaking, Meta Knight wasn't exactly a bad guy, was he? It strikes me as odd that he appears to be leading this evil rebellion or whatever it is.

No, you're right. Meta Knight is depicted as having honor and good intentions. He and Kirby are usually at odds, but I wouldn't say Meta Knight is bad or evil at all. He fights for the good of Dream Land, same as Kirby. And whenever he and Kirby duel, Meta Knight honorably leaves a sword for Kirby to defend himself.

I think where you get it wrong is the "evil rebellion" part. I don't see anything in the update about an evil rebellion. All I see is that Mario and Kirby decide not to fight, i.e. disobeying the rules, and have to deal with the consequences. The Halberd's part in that is unknown.

I remember when StarTropics came out, I really wanted to play it but never got around to it. I really do hope they release it to the VC, since I'll probably never play it otherwise.

Great game. Cross The Legend of Zelda with Adventure Island, and that's what you get - It is definitely worth paying for, and a must for any NES Zelda fan. The game comes with a letter that you have to soak in water to reveal a secret code. So awesome.

Too bad VC won't have that. There's nothing like a game that actually makes you get off of your ass and do something in real life to progress further through the game.

That's what I call innovation.

Jacked from Anomilus at Smashboards:

4pwyyc1.png

No Ridley there kthx

The only consolation I have for your stupidity is that it may lead you to an unfortunate accidental death sooner than later.

He was talking about the cloud next to that one.

modea01_070720j-l.jpg

Zerg_portrait.jpg

The cloud on the far left is clearly a sideways Hydralisk head, confirming that Brawl is an RTS, and is sideways. I'm pretty sure I can see the three stooges in there too - three playable characters for sure (or... replacement for Ice Climbers???) The dark area in the left-middle is the Master Hand giving you the finger.

LOOK WHERE THE HAND IS FUCKTARD

word

Uh, yeah? That picture puts the cloud he referred to as Ridley entirely out of the picture. Notice: "[bowser] is the most clear, but directly below and to the right of him looks just like Ridley." You still fail to prove your worth as a human being, and in fact, by jumping from "kthx" to "FUCKTARD" to "word" so readily, you are rapidly disproving it.

Uh, yeah? That picture puts the cloud he referred to as Ridley entirely out of the picture. Notice: "[bowser] is the most clear, but directly below and to the right of him looks just like Ridley." You still fail to prove your worth as a human being, and in fact, by jumping from "kthx" to "FUCKTARD" to "word" so readily, you are rapidly disproving it.

1)LOL

2) RIDLYZOMG.jpg

This image is circling the area where the SUPPOSED Ridley head is, which is obviously NOT possible considering that Bowser's hand is in that area.

4pwyyc1.png

UH OH

The cloud next to the hand looks like a head, true, but not clearly enough to be anybody. And since when did Ridley have a fucking HORN on his head.

3) Are you SERIOUSLY looking into this THAT deeply? Honestly, that is lol.

EDIT: If you guys want to look at it that deeply, then man do I have a goldmine ready for excavating just for you:

5zdhgcz.jpg

MICKEY MOUSE CONFIRMED LOL

I think where you get it wrong is the "evil rebellion" part. I don't see anything in the update about an evil rebellion. All I see is that Mario and Kirby decide not to fight, i.e. disobeying the rules, and have to deal with the consequences. The Halberd's part in that is unknown.

its true, it does seem the rebellion is on the mario and kirby side

and the group of rivals (bowser seems more like mario's rival nowadays) are maybe just the peace-keepers.

similar to how the SS were the peace-keepers of the Nazi party. uh... that was the first example i could think of... what i meant was they arn't really evil just doing their job. wait... that example didn't work at all... those SS bastards were totally evil... uh nevermind. just nevermind.

modea01_070720j-l.jpg

Zerg_portrait.jpg

The cloud on the far left is clearly a sideways Hydralisk head, confirming that Brawl is an RTS, and is sideways. I'm pretty sure I can see the three stooges in there too - three playable characters for sure (or... replacement for Ice Climbers???) The dark area in the left-middle is the Master Hand giving you the finger.

Haha friendlyHunter for the win. All of this 'cloud' business is absurd. What cracks me up are the posters (primarily on other boards) making fun of people who see Ridley or Master Hand, but are like "NO GUYZ THERE IS ONLY BOWSER YOU R STUPID".

News flash: noone is in the damn clouds. Stop this nonsense.