Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

N N III CCCC EEEE W W OOOO RRR K K
NN N I C EEEE W W W O O R R KKK
N NN I C E W W W O O RR K K
N N III CCCC EEEE W W OOOO R R K K

Made me laugh =)

[Edit]

WOOOOOOOAH!!! WOWOWOWHWHWHWOWHO!!! I FOUND A WAY TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS!

(It was trying to remove the capital letters inside the code tags) >=[

[Edit]

In case you're totally confused by my awful, awful post, the "NICE WORK" was directed at Bigfoot, for the niceness of his work.

man would i ever boil over into giddy 12 year old mode if there was a hydralisk in brawl

god damn

you know, technically, StarCraft 64 was on a Nintendo console... soooo .... (in the spirit of the last few posts) ES POSSIBLE!!! ... with a hat on the last "E."

^_~ ^_~ ^_~

Seriously though... crackers, der ain't no sense fo realz in dis. I'm just sayin', fo realz.

Okay, I can see bowser. I can even see Ridley if I try hard. But... i don't see anything else...

oh you speculative cards... keep it up. It's way more interesting this way.

So, uh, don't know where this is from exactly, but it seems that in an interview here Sakurai says that they're waiting for a final confirmation from Sega to officially state Sonic as being in the game. Guess we'll know in a few days...?

The guy that made that very fake article is a poster on the Nintendo forums named Milox4. He's admitted to making it up. Again, he's admitted that he started a huge fake scan to cause trouble.

Seriously though, the article says something along the lines that Sonic is already in Brawl and Nintendo is just waiting for confirmation from Sega. That's not how things in the gaming world work, you gotta talk a lot with the companies beforehand and settle money issues and stuff before they hand over the rights to an IP, and "confirm" stuff. *sigh*

BUT, the guys over at IGN are confident Sonic will be in the game. I mean, it looks good for that, especially with the fact that Sonic+Mario at the Olympics. I mean, Sega and Nintendo's relationship seems pretty good... so, meh, it could go anyway. :)

I bet they'll somehow incorporate Mii's into the WireFrame badguys... or those things that were in the new update... I bet they will !!!

Hmm... hey everybody, look in the clouds, I see Robotnik!!!!!

HEE HEE! MWHAHA. EVIL!

okay... in the clouds of my mind... not the pic.

I would really like to see Mii integration in some way, whether as replacement for Polygon/Wireframe team, playable char (doubtful), or Assist Trophy.

Just wondering if they were in the game, what attacks would they possess? Smacking ppl in the face with a Wiimote, or using it like a gun seems likely.

CLOUDZ!!!!!

clouds.jpg

Red = Bowser face and hand

Blue = Ridley face

Teal = This guy:

modea01_070720k.jpg

And the cloud left of him looks like there's one of these:

(alien image was here but the webmaster is an asshole)

Obbiously, this game has a fighting alien team, to replace the fighting polygon team.

Okay, since I got wholly ignored last time -

I've been wondering about a lot of the Fire Emblem characters. Given that they pretty much included Roy in Brawl to promote the release of his game in Japan, I'm thinking it could be likely that the Fire Emblem folks might include a character or two from Goddess of Dawn to promote it, as well as satiate its newfound North American fans like myself.

I figure there are a couple of possible candidates, whether from Goddess of Dawn or not. Ike comes to mind, or the Black Knight, as well as Hector, or even Greil! And it occurs to me that the Black Knight would be just plain awesome.

(For those who don't know what he looks like:)

newcome-bk.png

A fanciful screenshot alteration, of course.

Well? Thoughts?

Crazy until they realize that the font is all wrong and it's just a screenshot from the actualy FE title.

Yes, so I said below the picture. Thank you.

Besides, since they've done that intro movie already, they have no need for the whole "omg!!! newcomer has apeered!!!" headline thing anymore, right?