Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I wonder if "fatter" characters will throw characters higher in the air... i mean, technically there's more to bounce off of if Wario is under you, than if say, Peach or Pichu was under you. Haha.

Jumping off Pichu just sounds mean. lol.

AND... LAWL at all the Newton's laws comments.

I would've thought luigi to be the springiest. You actually use him like that in Supestar Saga.. unless I don't remember that game well. In any case, if it is size dependent, I'd like to see someone footstool jump giga bowser.

...mind you his spikes and horns wouldn't be pleasant.

They really did a great job with Knuckle Joe. I kinda want to know how he'll decide which attack to finish with. I hope it's not random and he's got some limited AI in there to see number of players above or next to him or whatever the case may be. Kinda like how Staryu and Scizor had tracking.

Interestingly, this shows us that the assist trophies have multiple moves.

They're more sophisticated than the poké balls we've seen in Melee, where the pokémon would do the same routine no matter what - It looks like this fella has some AI.

Well, if they put Dr. Mario back in (unlikely I think), his final smash could have the player control the movement of giant pills as they fall onto the stage.

But Tetris would make an absolutely amazing stage: blocks keep falling down, dynamically changing the floor. And when a full row is completed, it disappears of course (or EXPLODES!!). It'd play like an insanely souped-up Bridge of Eldin (with uneven ground and a shorter horizontal size), but look 10 times better. Some of the Tetris songs would totally fit in a Smash Bros fight too, especially if they're remixed =D

Footstool jump on Giga Bowser? I don't think the collision detection is NEARLY that good - his shell darts around so fast, it'd be harder to land on than that useless cloud in Melee's Yoshi stage.

Footstool jump on Luigi could sometimes send the player up into the sky for a KO =D Would be an amazing game mechanic if jumping on different characters worked slightly differently.

But Tetris would make an absolutely amazing stage: blocks keep falling down, dynamically changing the floor. And when a full row is completed, it disappears of course (or EXPLODES!!). It'd play like an insanely souped-up Bridge of Eldin (with uneven ground and a shorter horizontal size), but look 10 times better. Some of the Tetris songs would totally fit in a Smash Bros fight too, especially if they're remixed =D

Since many crazy ideas suggested here were put in recently (coincidence or Japanese mind controling techniques) I expect your Tetris level in tomorrow's update :) It's brilliant and would make so much sense it doesn't even make sense.

Since many crazy ideas suggested here were put in recently (coincidence or Japanese mind controling techniques) I expect your Tetris level in tomorrow's update :) It's brilliant and would make so much sense it doesn't even make sense.

Wait is there something I wasn't aware of before? Time Dragon time!

http://falkor.ytmnd.com/

*returns*

Yes, it's confirmed, as is Little Mac.

zip3.gif

O wait...

So today my friend says his friend that I've never met was holding a tourney today at his house. He says that he said they're really good, so I figured cool, I get to play with some elite people.

Turns out they were all just random people that play with items. I mean, nothing wrong with that, but I was just hoping to finally play against some "tourney style" players.

I just back from a week-long vacation and had to read like twenty pages of this thread. You guys need to be funnier, dammit. With the exceptions of Archetype of Sagacity's post and the Newton's laws jokes, it was a miserable fail.

Although Jam Stunna's wife thing is kinda cute.

I did miss this thread for its sheer time-wasting abilities.