Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

There aren't any truer words for the more advanced techniques in smash.

My favorite example of these is catching items. Nothing better than to stand there and let someone chuck a bob-omb at you and then grab it and wing it back before they know wtf happened.

Course, it's really hard when I haven't done it in a while. Which makes it less impressive when I get all blowed up like.

Knuckle Joe is a great addition. SSB is all about obscurity so really anything goes. The usual rules of "they'd never put that in there, it hasn't been used in forever!" in most games is really out the window.

You know I wouldn't be surprised if one of the assist trophies is going to be a bunch of Metroids. You have to admit, that'd be pretty cool. And it would work well too, they cling to you and slow you down while draining life.

They pretty much can't NOT include metroids, they'd be the most fun assist trophy. Besides Ridley and some of the classic enemies (zoomers, sidehoppers, etc.), there's really not much Metroid material to include as an assist trophy. If there's no metroids in Brawl, I'll... eat a goat. Or part of one. Eventually. Again.

...Maybe.

They pretty much can't NOT include metroids, they'd be the most fun assist trophy. Besides Ridley and some of the classic enemies (zoomers, sidehoppers, etc.), there's really not much Metroid material to include as an assist trophy. If there's no metroids in Brawl, I'll... eat a goat. Or part of one. Eventually. Again.

...Maybe.

So, you're gonna go to the God of War 3 launch?

You know what's a real "no brainer"? Not including the Mother Brain! Arrrrr, terrible puns ahoy!

By the way:

"can't not include" =/= "can include"

"can't not include" = ~( ~include ) = include

You needs ta gets mo' practice on ya boolean logic, P!

Hmm, sorry to jump in randomly, but I just have to correct you. XP

"can't not include" == "cannot not include"
== "can not not include"
== "can include"

Hmmm, someone needs to practice their maths.... but whom???

There's gotta be a flaw somewhere here:

"can not not include"
== "can include"

But I can't quite figure it out ><

[Edit]

AHA!

"cannot not include" should be "not CAN(not include)"

where CAN is a predicate such that CAN(T) = T and CAN(F) = F

:.

= "not CAN(not include)"
= "not not include"
= "include"

This is WAY more entertaining than discussing Brawl updates! And with that, I have to go to the can.

...NOT!

This is WAY more entertaining than discussing Brawl updates! And with that, I have to go to the can.

...NOT!

Wow, you just reminded me of my childhood in elementary school when in the early 90's it was cool to say ...

"PSYCHE!!!"

... as a synonym for "Not!"

*breathes in*

*exhales*

Good times. Good times.

Oh, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, will your influence over me ever stop manifesting itself through internet posts?

Alas.

"Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down..."

*continues singing*

They pretty much can't NOT include metroids, they'd be the most fun assist trophy. Besides Ridley and some of the classic enemies (zoomers, sidehoppers, etc.), there's really not much Metroid material to include as an assist trophy...

What do you mean that theres not much material to include from Metroid Series?!

What about Pirates, elite pirates, Chozo Ghosts, Dark Samus, Mother Brain, the ING?

Pirates would be a really cool addition, specially those gold looking pirates that would jump arround and kick you or something? They would fit pretty well IMO.

Oooo, Metroid Assist Trophy. That really would be awesome. Sure, there are lots of things from Metroid that could make cameo appearances, but the titular critter is a must. It'd fly onto the screen and latch onto an opponent, sending his or her damage percentage sky rocketing. Better yet, it could be the baby Metroid that grew huge and helped Samus out in Super Metroid. If assist trophies are character specific, which makes perfect sense, then that one would be perfect for Samus. In fact, if this doesn't actually happen in the game, I'll be disappointed at the missed opportunity.

Oooo, Metroid Assist Trophy. That really would be awesome. Sure, there are lots of things from Metroid that could make cameo appearances, but the titular critter is a must. It'd fly onto the screen and latch onto an opponent, sending his or her damage percentage sky rocketing. Better yet, it could be the baby Metroid that grew huge and helped Samus out in Super Metroid. If assist trophies are character specific, which makes perfect sense, then that one would be perfect for Samus. In fact, if this doesn't actually happen in the game, I'll be disappointed at the missed opportunity.

That surely would own! :D Great idea!