Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Oh, I mean it. At first, Knuckle Joe was cool. He could do different moves and kick people's ass, but...

now...

it's different. He's taunting me. He's been taunting me with a dead soul-less glare for 30 something minutes...

... bastard!

edit: You should see the madness in the Brawl Website thread at SmashBoards. They're going through like 1 page every minute or so. It's crazy. lol. I'm just watching it all and all their spam. hehe.

LOL there should be a reality show where there's a bunch of Smash Bros. geeks living in an apartment, and on an unsuspecting Monday morning, the new Brawl update fails to appear. The hours go by, and one by one they go mad =O

This show will be called...

Big Smash Brother

... oh god, im sorry. im sorry, yes its a terrible one. i know.

/failing at life

EDIT: JOE MUST DIE!

hmm, just past 40 minutes. I think this one takes the cake for longest Smash Brawl website update...

Hmm... well, I've devoted 40+ minutes of my life to refreshing 4 tiled windows of internet browsers from 4 different languages/regions of the Smash bros website....

I think I need to go to bed.... -_- ..... but the addiction...... can't..... pull self...... away from.................... monitor.... gyaaaaaaahhhh!!

and sidenote, Knuckle Joe must be sent to guantanamo bay!

As a Kirby enthusiast, I take offense to your hatred towards the Joe with knuckles

Well, since I've never played a single Kirby game, I don't really hate Joe, but every time I hit the reload button and he comes up gives me the willies :?

It is a game. The website will be here in the morning. Either go to sleep or do something to pre occupy your mind.

Fucking obsessors are acting as though the update is something that will kill you if you don't see. That is a sure sign of you needing take a break and go fucking outside.

T-t-take it easy, will ya!