Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

DK's Final Smash inspired me to go play Jungle Beat again, ehehe.

Off topic maybe, but Jungle Beat actually has a level in space which could very well have been the inspiration for Mario Galaxy (or vice versa). The same team was said to be working on Galaxy as well, so that wouldn't surprise me :)

Looking forward to tomorrow's update.

Shut the fuck up Imagery, you wannabe elitist prick. You have been nothing but annoying with you trying to sound superior over everything, which just makes you more of a fucking ass.

He got that info from when Sakurai had the request portion of the old japanese smash bros site up.

I think this picture is most appropriate for this situation.

banish-thee-from-this-realm-cat.jpg

lawl

Shut the fuck up Imagery, you wannabe elitist prick. You have been nothing but annoying with you trying to sound superior over everything, which just makes you more of a fucking ass.

He got that info from when Sakurai had the request portion of the old japanese smash bros site up.

I love it when you try to sound something other than nub. All you can do is swear your little heart out about it and you still go nowhere fast. I don't deny the basic sentiment of your claims (I = pompous ass, hurrr, ding ding we have a genius), but who cares? Fight back (in some more potent manner than sad little sobs and forum whining) or get over it.

FYI, this is why I was asking:

Are those results still isted anywhere? I'd like to see that poll, and how it turned out.

LOLOK?

Oh shut the hell up Imagery.

"Fight back (in some more potent manner than sad little sobs and forum whining) or get over it."

Rofl, why waste my time going into major detail about why I am sick of almost every post you do? You have already confirmed what I have said.

I will say this, though. The difference between how you post and how someone else does, even if they both ask the same thing, is how you go about it. Honestly, yours, especially considering how you have posted in the past, has a more sarcastic tone than anclunn's post did.

Anyhow, internet drama etc etc etc i'm done.

I will say this, though. The difference between how you post and how someone else does, even if they both ask the same thing, is how you go about it. Honestly, yours, especially considering how you have posted in the past, has a more sarcastic tone than anclunn's post did.

kthx I didn't know that at all... I am completely ignorant of everything I do

That's a great picture

I'm sure you have a factual source to back up that claim?

I haven't seen the poll anywhere myself but Smash Boards says the Japanese Poll Sakurai took (that he does for all smash games) had Diddy as one of the highest voted characters to appear in the game, another was Ridley and we're all pretty sure he's coming as well, I've posted a few other characters on pages long ago, such as Richard Belmont

I haven't seen the poll anywhere myself but Smash Boards says the Japanese Poll Sakurai took (that he does for all smash games) had Diddy as one of the highest voted characters to appear in the game, another was Ridley and we're all pretty sure he's coming as well, I've posted a few other characters on pages long ago, such as Richard Belmont

So... your answer's no, then.

I thought it was Sonic? :roll:

He did say "one of," I'll give him that.

This coming from someone who obviously does not read the posts in this thread very much.

Imagery and I are both the same person, if you would just look harder.

People need to notice these things.

sir that is a gross and offensive suggestion

I demand compensation for the emotional damage you have caused me this day