Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Does the banner saying "Warning! Challenger Approaching" suggest that he will be an unlockable character, or is it just an image for the site? I'd prefer the "secret" (ie not starter) characters to remain secret until I got to unlock them... Also, do all the characters from Fire Emblem look the same, save for the colour schemes, or is it just coincidental that the characters being put into the SSB series look rather similar? Spare me the hate, I haven't gotten a chance to play the games yet :P

Heck yesh!

I hope he'll have a different moveset from the other FE characters though. His description suggests he has a flare blade-ish move 0_0; but I'm hoping that he can also do the shockwaves, a la demon fang (ToS)

Aether is great stuff too though :) Man, now I need to play FE again ;_; and I have so much other stuff to do first...

*goes play anyway*

Aether is Ike's Uber move from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

It's a two part attack. He jumps up with his sword (Like marth/roy's B-up) then comes crashing down on them, kind of like Kirby's B-up.

But most importantly, in FE:PoR, this move HEALS Ike for about half the damage it does. You can literally have him do missions solo because of this.

Remember that we have updates going to the games release (hopefully) which will be in December. Thats about 100 days with updates between now and then. Thats alot of room. Anyway, I like Ike. Or any of FE characters. Now I just keep praying for someone to show up with something other than a sword for a main weapon.