Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I don't get it....

So adventure mode has turned basically into 2-d sidescroller like megaman/strider/viewtiful joe//mario/however the character you chose plays?

EDIT: Haha, what the fuck was that movie about. That was....lame. "Enforcers" rain down and Zelda *WITH THE GOD DAMN ARMS BEHIND BACK RUNNING. I HATE THAT SHIT. IT LOOKS STUPID AND DOESNT WORK IN REAL LIFE* and Peach randomly coming to their aid?

...k?

DOUBLE EDIT: Lawl at cloud theorizers. The clouds, they mean nothing.

I don't get it....

So adventure mode has turned basically into 2-d sidescroller like megaman/strider/viewtiful joe//mario/however the character you chose plays?

PAY ATTENTION

seriously dude we don't know any more than you do

all we see is something epic

PAY ATTENTION

seriously dude we don't know any more than you do

all we see is something epic

well, if there are videos that push the story along like sakurai says I'd imagine adventure mode in brawl will be kind of an amalgam of the melee event matches and melee's adventure mode... you probably play as multiple characters through out the entire mode... thats my guess, but it's pure speculation... it's all awesome though. Wow. Very cool. Some of those pics are really interesting to look at... far more dramatic than any of the stuff I've seen from Nintendo... the angles and everything. Wow. Cool.

Edit: I am so happy to see that they're fleshing out Smash bros, and not just doing what worked in the past. Seems like we'll be getting a game filled to the brim with stuff to do. :)^_^

I wonder if there will be voice acting.......................

Did you just pwn yourself by saying "Pay attention" then proceeding to say "we don't know anymore than you do"?

What the fuck am I supposed to "PAY ATTENTION" to if you don't get anymore than I do.

imagery you so funny

did you just "pwn" yourself by using the word pwn in a serious way?

yes, yes you did.

what worries me is that it seems like only the videos are 16x9 and the gameplay is 4x3. I hope brawl suppors widescreen in all aspects *heh heh* of the game.

Well goddamn !

Does anyone recongnize old enemies in those pictures? I've played most games, no kid icarus though. De enemies in the 4th pic (with metaknight) seem like just the kind of enemy that would go into that kind of game.

And YES, the shooting pig (samus pic)does look familiar. I (think i) know i've seen it before :S

Maybe some hidden hints about other included games in there? enemy wise?

And YES, the shooting pig (samus pic)does look familiar. I (think i) know i've seen it before :S

NOW I REMEMBER! It reminds me of Rocket Knight Adventures... but that wasn't on Nintendo.... Sparkster was on SNES, but I believe it was all Lizards by that point... so I dunno... *shrugs* Looks like it's shootin' something. We know Konami is involved... what if Sparkster made a return? I know it cannot happen since that game occurred on the Genesis, but that pig really reminds me of some of the shooting turrets that had pig heads on it... anyway...

There are tons of clues to game information and enemies in this single update we just need to see if any people recognize anything. Someone already graciously posted that Kid Icarus pic earlier of the ghostly female character Pit is looking at. :)

Which i think is very possible. Certainly isn't zelda

Is somebody here also involved on the smashboards? so we get to hear it if they recognize something?

On a different (inspired by a picture) note I need link riding a yoshi, sword held high, storming into battle :D

This is one step closer to an all-star Nintendo rpg. You know, similar to Kingdom hearts but Nintendo instead of Disney.

Seriously though, I'm really interested in seeing how they incorporate character's past history into this mode. This makes me even more certain that characters like King Dedede and Starwolf will be in the game, since their important to their rival's backstory.

I don't get it....

EDIT: Haha, what the fuck was that movie about. That was....lame. "Enforcers" rain down and Zelda *WITH THE GOD DAMN ARMS BEHIND BACK RUNNING. I HATE THAT SHIT. IT LOOKS STUPID AND DOESNT WORK IN REAL LIFE* and Peach randomly coming to their aid?

...k?

DOUBLE EDIT: Lawl at cloud theorizers. The clouds, they mean nothing.

hahaha you're so annoying