Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

*single tear*

That's just so beautiful :) I think this is the piece of information I was looking for all along.

It looks sort of Jungle Beat-ish, which may not be too bad at all.

Really great stuff :) Made my day!

Monday's update: Peach

Or Meta Knight, since he hasn't been "confirmed" yet either.

This recent update is amazing. Also I LOL so hard because I'm thinking back on all those "Bowser in the clouds" freaks. With this update, we can rest assured without getting our panties in a knot that they are, indeed, just storm clouds... not that anyone who thought about it needed that to be cleared up or anything. XD

This recent update is amazing. Also I LOL so hard because I'm thinking back on all those "Bowser in the clouds" freaks. With this update, we can rest assured without getting our panties in a knot that they are, indeed, just storm clouds... not that anyone who thought about it needed that to be cleared up or anything. XD

Bowser really is in the clouds. There's no doubt about it. The update does nothing to disprove such observations.

I'm glad Brawl is getting a fleshed out, personalized single player mode. Melee's adventure mode seemed lacking.

Bowser really is in the clouds. There's no doubt about it. The update does nothing to disprove such observations.

I'm glad Brawl is getting a fleshed out, personalized single player mode. Melee's adventure mode seemed lacking.

Because it was confirmed that Bowser is purposely added in the clouds, right? They just look like clouds to me.

peach gets kidnapped so you can't play as her

Harry Potter kills Peach, page 613.

Ike's going to be fun. Then again I have always had a thing for characters that carry claymores.

Links swords too small. They have is as a long sword. But in twilight princess the Master sword is bastard sword size, while the ordon sword is the size of the older master swords.

Sounds about right.

Quit stroking your e-penis. Drama drama.

This has been the absolute best update of the entire site's run. I'm not even sure why, but cutscenes like this, even as short as that... get me HOT. TOTALLY feel the footage THRUSTING all over me. We can't actually thrust, because that's a standard's problem, but... man! I can totally feel it.

Quit stroking your e-penis. Drama drama.

This has been the absolute best update of the entire site's run. I'm not even sure why, but cutscenes like this, even as short as that... get me HOT. TOTALLY feel the footage THRUSTING all over me. We can't actually thrust, because that's a standard's problem, but... man! I can totally feel it.

ew, dirty post! dirty post!!!!!!

After watching the video clip on the update and then looking at the screen shot, I have to say it verifies nothing except for the fact that it was taken at an instant where clouds happen to form something somewhat resembling Bowser... but it's not Bowser. Just because it looks like Bowser, it means it's Bowser? By such logic I can go ahead and assume Ike and Marth are brothers (or maybe even the same person) because they have blue hair and use swords. There's a bunch of other things I can see in the clouds, but I really don't think I can confirm any validity to them being there just because I think I see it. I'm afraid people are just looking for something that's not intentionally there.

You know, I was hoping in the back of my mind that they would put a Hammer Bros. or two as a main character, becuase hes an awesome character in Mario Party and one of my favorite baddies of all time, however I knew he didn't pull enough weight to be a main character. I am almost positive he will be an assist trophy, though.

Glad he is in the game one way or another judging from that screen shot.