Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

You know, I was hoping in the back of my mind that they would put a Hammer Bros. or two as a main character, becuase hes an awesome character in Mario Party and one of my favorite baddies of all time, however I knew he didn't pull enough weight to be a main character. I am almost positive he will be an assist trophy, though.

Glad he is in the game one way or another judging from that screen shot.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/assist01.html

Hammer Bros were announced some time ago.

I've heard thoughts from some people about ATs being controllable for a short amount of time. Haven't heard any proof, beyond Knuckle Joe having two different finishing moves, but that would sure make things interesting.

Probably would make you an open target when you're using the trophy, though.

Probably would make you an open target when you're using the trophy, though.

Unless your character dissapears. It looks like that could be the case when you look at the Hammer Bros and Knuckle Joe images. You can see Kirby can jump away, as if he's leaving while Joe's around.

I don't think temporarily "becoming" an invulnerable assist trophy would be that unfair, really... not much more unfair than assist trophies that only attack other characters.

Bear in mind, though, that you can’t control any of the characters appearing on these pages. Let there be no mistake about that.

You heard the man. Make NO MISTAKE!

Man, I suddenly really want Young Link back in the game again. Imagine Fierce Deity as his Final smash. It would mean someone else besides Bowser could have a transformation.

His chances are extremely low though. If they're gonna have another version of Link it'll probably be the Windwaker/Phantom hourglass verion.