Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Am I the only one tired of seeing people saying, here and elsewhere, that the music is too happy? Have you even played any of the other Smash games? Have you ever played a Yoshi level or Kirby level? Oh and of course, the Mario 64 Rainbow Cruise music is really battle oriented!

I just wonder if these people have ever played a Smash game before when they run their mouths in such a manner.

Not to mention that of the songs we've seen only Yoshi's ending and PI stage sound happy. Starfox song, Ocarina song, Ridley Fight song? Those three wouldn't count as happy.

The game is not going to be done for another 4 months. I'm sure they haven't finished every song in final form. This is probably the first phase, I'm sure some of you remixers should know that. I'm not going to "fret" about it like half of you here.---

He's an angel of light...from Angel Land...why wouldn't it be an unnecessarily happy tune?

using that logic I'd say that it should feel a bit more angelic with choral parts and strings than the bouncy and overly happy route they took.

it should sound more like Enya's work than Raffi's.

I think my spirit would be crushed if this was the first week without a character profile update...

You have a pretty fragile spirit, then... I'd rather have more final smashes than a profile for a character we already know about.

But Friday updates are usually pretty epic, right?

The game is not going to be done for another 4 months. I'm sure they haven't finished every song in final form. This is probably the first phase, I'm sure some of you remixers should know that. I'm not going to "fret" about it like half of you here.---

The game isn't going to be sold for another four months. It'll be done quite a bit sooner than that.