Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

If by "found this game's 'Ice Climbers'", you meant "didn't read the update", and by "we" you meant "you", then yes, yes we did.

Chill out. I don't literally mean Ice Climbers. It's why I put damn quotes around it. I mean it in the sense that this is probably [one of] the game's unconventional character. You don't have to be an ass.

So, I'm wondering... Sakurai says they'll share the same damage (which is good; they could be seriously broken otherwise), but that the Pokemon have another "stat" named "stamina"... is he just talking about how well they can take a hit, or might there be something else we're missing here. This could be a reference to how long you can have a particular Pokemon in battle before having to switch... but that's just my guess.

--Jack Kieser

Chill out. I don't literally mean Ice Climbers. It's why I put damn quotes around it. I mean it in the sense that this is probably [one of] the game's unconventional character. You don't have to be an ass.

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean it as an insult :oops: I literally thought you had not read the update, and were assuming that all 3 pokemon are on the battlefield at the same time, like the Ice Climbers ><

Pretty neat update. I wonder how the final smash will work for him, or the individual pokemon. If I was a pokemon fan, this would interest me a lot more. My cousin is probablly going crazy right now. He likes anything relating to pokemon.

This update suprised me a lot...I still don't belive it!!!

You can use Red as a character, and give orders to his 3 Pokémon!!!!

I had a similiar idea with Captain Olimar (with a huge number of Pikmin to send versus the other players :D )

Pretty neat update. I wonder how the final smash will work for him, or the individual pokemon. If I was a pokemon fan, this would interest me a lot more. My cousin is probably going crazy right now. He likes anything relating to pokemon.

My guess is he calls out Mewtwo, or some massive pokemon. (Wait... Mewtwo may be playable?)

So, I'm wondering... Sakurai says they'll share the same damage (which is good; they could be seriously broken otherwise), but that the Pokemon have another "stat" named "stamina"... is he just talking about how well they can take a hit, or might there be something else we're missing here. This could be a reference to how long you can have a particular Pokemon in battle before having to switch... but that's just my guess.

--Jack Kieser

...isn't that pretty much exactly what the update implies?

If you keep fighting with the same Pokémon, or if you change them out too often, it’s not so good for the Pokémon.

Wow, crazy update. You know someone is going to go wild with this character and make an amazing combo video. Can't wait to see that (,but I probably will because this looks like one of the more complicated characters to learn.)