Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

You can select him in tournament mode. He comes into battle pre-transformed though.

Wow. I didn't know that. Then again, I've never really played tournament mode. The only Smash Brothers tournament I was in had multiple gamecubes and did the score-keeping by hand.

When playing in the Winner Out and Loser Out variations of Tournament Melee, hold L & R while selecting any character. Your character portrait will show the Pokemon Ditto, and every match you will use a randomly selected character and color. Note: This does NOT work in the standard Tournament mode.

okay I have to say it...

I wouldn't mind a clone of the Pokemon Trainer. I know they've already said officialy that no more clones will be around, but ...

Team Rocket ftw!

Maybe an assist trophy. :)

How about a Team Rocket color pallette? Hat turns black, shirt turns black with a red T on it.

I'm wondering if it's possible at all to survive this character's attack. If the entire platform scrolls away, even those who can fly will have a hard time hanging on for a significant period of time.

Wasn't this the character that was a "hidden trophy" in Melee at one point? Like, a removed trophy from the Japanese version?