Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Jiggz is crucial for doubles in tournaments. Ally grabs, Jiggz rests. Actually, Jiggz rests a lot. If she misses, ally jabs to prevent extensive punishment. Jiggz great for giving extra hit to help teammate recover, and failed sing can also be cancelled by a jab, falco laser, or needle.

I'm glad you mentioned that. I actually have some footage of my friend and I getting crushed by a team of two jigglypuffs. It's pretty comical. Let me find it, so I can host it on youtube.

i have to say i personally cant stand jigglypuff although it was the character that got me through event 51 the first time in melee

and to whoever posted the link to the knee video

it is one of falcons best moves (along with jump down a)

thank you for backing up my opinions with evidence of another person withy way to much time on their hands

Ganon is the one character I'm glad to have to shut down all Jiggly players (seriously, Jiggly players go learn another character)

Pretty much every Jiggly player I've known...scratch that...every player of any character I've known knows how to play at least one other character. If you can only play one character, you'll probably get shut down pretty quickly (especially given that if you can actually play one character well, you should be able to play other characters at least decently by proxy).

Jiggly is (or perhaps was, given that I haven't played in probably over a year) my main, but toward the end of when I was playing, I usually favored Ice Climbers and Y. Link just for the variation, having played Jigglypuff so much earlier on.

Entertaining video concerning THE KNEE

that's actually a good buddy of mine that made that vid. His name is Shawn Tanner (aka Afro Ninja). I'm the peach that's getting the shit kneed out of her during the wall jump knees, lol.

also... if u check out his other smash vids... i'm BBG... once again gettin the shit kneed out of me...

I'm glad you mentioned that. I actually have some footage of my friend and I getting crushed by a team of two jigglypuffs. It's pretty comical. Let me find it, so I can host it on youtube.

Haha. Jiggz dittos are great too. One doesn't dare rest, for knowledge that the other will surely rest back if he misses. Tense matches. Two "walls of pain" is fun to watch. Back and forth, back and forth. I hate Jiggz, cause I play Bowser, and if you make one mistake you'll get rested. Then there's the ledge cancelled sing. For those unfamiliar, hanging on the ledge, dropping off and quickly double jumping and singing. You'll fall but grab the ledge, so the singing is cancelled and if you sung your opponent, you can ledgehop again and rest. Gotta love it.

Jigglypuff has a huge following and is considered a pretty valid character so I doubt she's going to be taken out somehow. I have an increasing gut feeling though that they're going to replace Ness with Lucas. Does anyone else feel that way?

There's no real evidence to support it I know, but I just have a feeling.

I dunno. I kind of doubt that they'd take Ness out. He's been in both games. I mean, clearly we just don't know, they could remove him but I'm kind of feeling that they wouldn't remove a character that's already so unique that additionally was from the first game.

But then again, I don't know what Sakurai will do...

My money is on Ness coming back, but ... that's just my guess

... anything could happen. I think I'd be a little sad if Ness was gone.

that's actually a good buddy of mine that made that vid. His name is Shawn Tanner (aka Afro Ninja). I'm the peach that's getting the shit kneed out of her during the wall jump knees, lol.

also... if u check out his other smash vids... i'm BBG... once again gettin the shit kneed out of me...

whoa, i played him at fc diamond

i beat him lolz

Okay, finally got those vids up!

I was playing my crew mate, Beware, who's leaving for college tomorrow. We played 19 matches, 5 of which were ROFLly bad, so I chose the best 6 out of the remaining 14. As always, comments/criticism are greatly appreciated.

I just watched a couple (Falco vs. IC, Link vs. IC 1) before the quality and glare started hurting my eyes, but you seemed to be handling yourself pretty well. You seemed more careless in the beginning of the Link match, especially with your grabs, but you got back into it by the end.

I know it's a lot easier to say this when not actually playing, but there are times where Link's attacks (particularly his up-B) were fairly predictable, and you just took it. And, of course, there are a few places where your timing could use work, but that's true of pretty much everyone. In terms of play mechanics, you seem to know what you're doing.

I just watched a couple (Falco vs. IC, Link vs. IC 1) before the quality and glare started hurting my eyes, but you seemed to be handling yourself pretty well. You seemed more careless in the beginning of the Link match, especially with your grabs, but you got back into it by the end.

I know it's a lot easier to say this when not actually playing, but there are times where Link's attacks (particularly his up-B) were fairly predictable, and you just took it. And, of course, there are a few places where your timing could use work, but that's true of pretty much everyone. In terms of play mechanics, you seem to know what you're doing.

Thanks. Yeah, there were a few times when I got sloppy fingers and messed up, especially in the IC/Link match that I lost (the second one). Like you said, everyone messes up sometimes, but I need to minimize those occurrences.

What interests me is the part about charging the spin attack. If you can charge it in the air (and while you charge, you fall slightly slower, as if delayed), I wonder if you'll go up more?

Plus, if the bombs are made by Barnes... maybe we'll get different kinds as well. As a Link player, the possibilities are intriguing, indeed...

--Jack Kieser