Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Hmm... with all the info we've been getting, I'm willing to bet this next update will have very little information.

I'd tend to agree with you... but I'd rather believe I'm waiting up for something worth while.

probably not

Too bad, I really liked you CV submission.

I'm tempted to write something like "Holy crap! Sakurai is a playable character?! Best update yet!" although I know that would be just too predictable.

I wish he were, cuz right about now I'd like to beat the crap out of him.

Anyway, I've got to be at an airport in 3 hours so screw this. I'm the first to fall. G'night suckers and I hope it doesn't disappoint whenever the hell it's posted.

I wish he were, cuz right about now I'd like to beat the crap out of him.

Anyway, I've got to be at an airport in 3 hours so screw this. I'm the first to fall. G'night suckers and I hope it doesn't disappoint whenever the hell it's posted.

Heh... it's just crazy enough to happen! Or not.

Right then. Bon voyage.

This just in! Sakurai is dead. He was hit by a bus that flew through his office window and beat him to death with a stick. There will be no more Smash Bros Brawl updates. In fact, there won't be a Smash Bros Brawl anymore. Everyone with a preorder will instead get one Zero Suit Samus (Or ZS Shamus, if you're a chick or like the cock in general) body pillow to cry into forevermore.

That is all.

Ya ya, stop flooding me with IM's saying he has always had it people. I get it. I just never noticed.

Also:

<@Nicholas> it still is fucking awesome how it is kirby goin against petey

<@Nicholas> instead of mario

<@Nicholas> its like

<@Nicholas> YA KICK HIS ASS

<@Nicholas> if it was mario i would be like

<@Nicholas> meh

<+NeoForte> hehe

<+NeoForte> yea go Kirby :D

i'm a kirby enthusiast....shut up

So that's what now, three (six?) new characters in the last three weeks. I hope he's not giving away too much information, there's still a good three months left until this game comes out. Maybe this is an indication of them getting overzealous with the roster. Either way, who could have expected that picture in the upper left two weeks ago? Diddy vs Squirtle... what a great image. Speaking of which, I'll probably find it hard to beat up on Squirtle this time around.

<@Nicholas> its like

<@Nicholas> meh

<+NeoForte> hehe

That was definitely a nice move on their part; too bad it looked like Kirby would get subsequently flattened.

Ya ya, stop flooding me with IM's saying he has always had it people. I get it. I just never noticed.

Also:

<@Nicholas> its like

<@Nicholas> meh

<+NeoForte> hehe

i'm a kirby enthusiast....shut up

Hehe maybe he'll steal the princess away from Mario and Link after he rescues them. :P