Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I love VGmusic.

Also...

OLD!

I love VGmusic too. 8)

Geeze, that IS old. Why have I never seen it posted on these forums!

My friend showed me a leaked picture of the boxart for Brawl. It looked pretty legit, but it was a pretty small picture. It had the wifi logo on it.

Just wish I payed attention to what site he was on.

Was it this? Because it IS a very nice looking boxart. http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&product%5Fid=230015

It's fake though, I'd assume, given that it's in ALOT of other places as well without that Wi-Fi logo on it. (http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl/dp/B000FQ9R4E) And because a few of them (most notably link) are in poses I'm certain I've seen before. Like I said though, it's a very nice looking cover. And whoever made it did a good job.

If thats NOT the one you were talking about then God damnit Bigfoot, find out the link. ;-)

Damn, that's the one I was talking about. Oh well :P

Poo. I was hoping there was another. I must admit I was a little excited when I saw the Wi-Fi logo. :-(

I think the photos for the FLUDD move clearly show that FLUDD Mario is a completely different character.

Err.. I'd have to disagree. ?

I think the photos for the FLUDD move clearly show that FLUDD Mario is a completely different character. Nintendo has clearly shown different iterations of the same character are not beyond them, especially for somebody with as many game incarnations as Mario.

There are also two versions of Wario. One with a bike and one without. It's not like he's gonna pull the bike out of nowhere, that'd be silly.

Hahaha I know what you're talking about. It's getting close. And these are like the only two really active threads...

Anyway, I definitely think Wario's bike WILL just come out of nowhere. Similar to how Yoshi's egg just appears in Melee. His bike is a SPECIAL MOVE, it actually said that on the website.

Hahaha I know what you're talking about. It's getting close. And these are like the only two really active threads...

Anyway, I definitely think Wario's bike WILL just come out of nowhere. Similar to how Yoshi's egg just appears in Melee. His bike is a SPECIAL MOVE, it actually said that on the website.

That's correct. I do wish that you could select multiple iterations of each (or some) character(s), a la Hyper Street FIghter: Anniversary edition. That way we could have like, Windwaker Link and TP link, or something crazy like that. And the screen would be less cluttered if they did things that way, too.

That's correct. I do wish that you could select multiple iterations of each (or some) character(s), a la Hyper Street FIghter: Anniversary edition. That way we could have like, Windwaker Link and TP link, or something crazy like that. And the screen would be less cluttered if they did things that way, too.

Yeah - better yet, if they replaced the costume system with that. That would also allow for Dr. Mario and Mario to be one, and also Wario and Wario Ware Wario. I know a lot of people have already said that here, but I still think it bears repeating.

There are also two versions of Wario. One with a bike and one without. It's not like he's gonna pull the bike out of nowhere, that'd be silly.

I think the screenshot of Charizard holding a rock clearly shows that there are two versions of the Pokemon trainer. One where Charizard is holding a rock, and one where Charizard is not holding a rock.

I wonder what FLUDD Mario's Final Smash will be...! I think he'll shoot water!

Put some new vids up. I'd appreciate comments and criticism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdChje3zpfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cf2ba98D64

For some reason, my video capture card isn't capturing in game sound, so I have to keep adding my own background music. It's kind of frustrating. I'd rather save my own music for like a combo video or something. Oh well, I'm just glad my capture card is recording video right now.

I think the pictures of Charizard holding the rock clearly shows that there are two versions of the Pokemon trainer. One where Charizard is holding a rock, and another where he it not holding a rock.

I wonder what FLUDD Mario's final smash will be...! I think he'll shoot water!

FLUDD Mario? He's not a separate character. It's just regular Mario except with FLUDD at down+b.

I just lawled.

Put some new vids up. I'd appreciate comments and criticism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdChje3zpfc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cf2ba98D64

For some reason, my video capture card isn't capturing in game sound, so I have to keep adding my own background music. It's kind of frustrating. I'd rather save my own music for like a combo video or something. Oh well, I'm just glad my capture card is recording video right now.

Which one are you?

EDIT- In any case, that Roy needs alot of work. He pretty much did everything wrong except edgeguard well. Too many counters, too many DEDs, and he didn't follow up the dtilt with nair or uair a single time. Roy can juggle, and this Roy didn't do any. The Mario was slow and predictable, and didn't press his aerial advantage at all. Nair to dsmash is a pretty basic and reliable Mario combo, and more fireballs would at least keep that Roy honest with his fsmash.

Which one are you?

EDIT- In any case, that Roy needs alot of work. He pretty much did everything wrong except edgeguard well. Too many counters, too many DEDs, and he didn't follow up the dtilt with nair or uair a single time. Roy can juggle, and this Roy didn't do any. The Mario was slow and predictable, and didn't press his aerial advantage at all. Nair to dsmash is a pretty basic and reliable Mario combo, and more fireballs would at least keep that Roy honest with his fsmash.

Pretty slow match, IMO. Jam touched on most of the points I saw. Probably the biggest critique here from me is the videos are chock full of "wrong" moves. I say "wrong" not in the sense that there's a wrong way to play but in the sense that you guys hardly capitalize on openings by not making the wisest choices out of all your options.