Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I think that if there's going to be any more Fire Emblem characters in the game, I'd like to see some magic users or an axe person. Perhaps Hector's Final Smash could be Armads. Oh, and for the record, if they put Lyon in the game, my joy will be know no bounds. Three cheers for ancient dark secret magic demons.

It would have been interesting to see Lyn's capabilities as a combatant, but I suppose this is acceptable. After all, Lundgren's not here to challenge her.

u iz thinkin of eirika

eph would be awesome

ive been wantin the weapon triangle in for a while

Arrr woops, they both look the same (to me) then. *goes to replay some games*

I have to wonder what smash bros obsession is with swordy weapons...

Although it WOULD be cool if gannon was duel wielding like in WW, that's different than just running around with a one hander/bastard sword.

I won't be fully satisfied with a fire-emblem character until I get to choose between four different weapons--each of which slowly breaks as I use it. Imagine if Marth's sword had actually broken at times in Smash and he suddenly had to fight more like one of the brawlers.

I think Prince Ephraim in Fire Emblem Sacred Stones would be great because for one, he is a spear wielder.

I would love that.

Maybe a mounted spearman. I don't know how a horse would play in the mix, but it'd be hella awesome I bet. Maybe you spawned with it, but could fall of it and it'd run away or something, hell, i dunno. Haha. A horse would just be silly actually, but hey, Wario has a motorcycle so maybe it could work. *shrugs*

... waits for update...

Edit:

Halberd! That's a pretty cool looking level. I like how it's a battleship. A version of something like this with Bowser's floating battlehips would be awesome too. Heh.

I like how it starts not moving, and then starts flying all over the damn place, then you're actually fighting on it. Good stuff.

If it plays an important part in SubEm, then chances are the Ancient Minister's going to be using it, I think.

Wait a sec. Look at the Ancient Minister's eyes.

It all makes sense now!

SPOILER: The Ancient Minister is Meta Knight!

Thanks for ruining it for...well...everybody ;_;

Eheheheh just kidding. Meta Knight actually appears to be playable in the adventure mode, so he can't be the minister..or can he??? 0_0;

Thanks for ruining it for...well...everybody ;_;

Eheheheh just kidding. Meta Knight actually appears to be playable in the adventure mode, so he can't be the minister..or can he??? 0_0;

Well, if you can choose your character, then the Ancient Minister can be changed to a clone of Meta-Knight in Adventure Mode.

However, I think it unlikely that you'll be able to choose. You probably start as Kirby versus Petey Piranha, then change over to Pit after the stadium's engulfed in the bomb blast. And it just keeps going like that...

I'm wondering....will it eventually let you play on the ship? Or just stay on the platforms and the ship is in the background the whole time?

These little odd lines are called letters. If you read them they form words.

These words form sentences.

These sentences tell ideas.

And if you read and understand them, then you don't get flamed for asking stupid questions answered in the post AND in the screenshots, which btw require no reading at all...