Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

These little odd lines are called letters. If you read them they form words.

These words form sentences.

These sentences tell ideas.

And if you read and understand them, then you don't get flamed for asking stupid questions answered in the post AND in the screenshots, which btw require no reading at all...

Yes, Oliver, I read the site and looked at the screenshots, but it was a little unclear because the platforms will still there when the ship was up close, and didn't know if it was like the F-Zero stage. Like do the platforms disappear for good, or do you have to get back on them again. Thats what I was trying to say.

Yes, Oliver, I read the site and looked at the screenshots, but it was a little unclear because the platforms will still there when the ship was up close, and didn't know if it was like the F-Zero stage. Like do the platforms disappear for good, or do you have to get back on them again. Thats what I was trying to say.

Well, Octorok, your original post asked if you played on the ship (yes) and if the ship was in the background all the time (no).

If you want to ask a question, you are better off asking that question instead of two unrelated ones. Due to the post, I cannot give you a definitive answer, but every moving levels in SSBM had a sort of cycle, maybe this one does that too.

For a good laugh, go on Wikipedia and read the SSBB talk page.

About the boxart:

"I'm pretty sure its fake...I don't really know. Since the characters on the box are ones that have been confirmed, there is a possibility it is fake."

So, because it uses confirmed characters it could be a fake... that's a nice twisted form of logic...

For a good laugh, go on Wikipedia and read the SSBB talk page.

About the boxart:

"I'm pretty sure its fake...I don't really know. Since the characters on the box are ones that have been confirmed, there is a possibility it is fake."

So, because it uses confirmed characters it could be a fake... that's a nice twisted form of logic...

I had to LOL at that comment on the talk page.

Link, Meta-Knight, Ike, Pit.

Then Marth or Roy if they return.

Then Ganon if they give him a new moveset based of WW/TP.

So yeah. Enough swordswingers. I'm glad she's not fully playable.

The swords of Meta-Knight and Pit are so freakin' short that they don't really count. As in they don't give a character ridiculous reach, which is undoubtedly what you (and I) find so cheap about sword users. If Lyn and Ike had replaced Marth and Roy as I had hoped, there would have been two non-Link sword characters, just like last time. (Link is entitled.) Oh well.

Although, this Assist Trophy has possible... unintentional strategic uses.

Fanboy: ZOMG it's Lyn, I can't stop ogling her, ARGH I WAS DISTRACTED AND NOW I AM DEAD

The swords of Meta-Knight and Pit are so freakin' short that they don't really count. As in they don't give a character ridiculous reach, which is undoubtedly what you (and I) find so cheap about sword users. If Lyn and Ike had replaced Marth and Roy as I had hoped, there would have been two non-Link sword characters, just like last time. (Link is entitled.) Oh well.

Although, this Assist Trophy has possible... unintentional strategic uses.

Fanboy: ZOMG it's Lyn, I can't stop ogling her, ARGH I WAS DISTRACTED AND NOW I AM DEAD

....when did I say I found sword-users cheap? I'd just like to see more variety in the game than a bunch of sword-wielders.

....when did I say I found sword-users cheap? I'd just like to see more variety in the game than a bunch of sword-wielders.

Ditto that. Whether the swords are short or not doesn't matter, the fact is that they're swordies with the rest. To be honest, I'd rather see Ike replaced with Hector, simply because he's an axeman, not a swordsman.

Oh, that's what you meant. Well, you've definitely got a point there.

However, I think Hector is very, very unlikely. He would not only be powerful, but it's unlikely that he'd be slow like Bowser to compensate. And then he'd have the axe. He would be like Melee's Ganondorf with double the range. Waaay too cheap. (Hence why I don't want TP Swordslinger Ganondorf to show up.)

Logic, this is fanboys. Fanboys, this is logic. Now I know you two don't normally get along, but...

Oh, that's what you meant. Well, you've definitely got a point there.

However, I think Hector is very, very unlikely. He would not only be powerful, but it's unlikely that he'd be slow like Bowser to compensate. And then he'd have the axe. He would be like Melee's Ganondorf with double the range. Waaay too cheap. (Hence why I don't want TP Swordslinger Ganondorf to show up.)

Logic, this is fanboys. Fanboys, this is logic. Now I know you two don't normally get along, but...

And why would it be unlikely that he's slow? Look at all the guy's armor.

Hector.jpg

Tell me you could sprint in that.

this update is cool but with only a few exceptions (and the ability to combine special melee options) most of this stuff is just from melee. I was hoping we'd seen more status affecting things like the bunny hood, the flower, and curry, but it appears the only NEW things in this is, well, curry and "reflect," which I guess is either the affect of the Franklin Badge, or just all projectiles reflect.

Metal Mario looks pretty sweet.

this update is cool but with only a few exceptions (and the ability to combine special melee options) most of this stuff is just from melee. I was hoping we'd seen more status affecting things like the bunny hood, the flower, and curry, but it appears the only NEW things in this is, well, curry and "reflect," which I guess is either the affect of the Franklin Badge, or just all projectiles reflect.

Metal Mario looks pretty sweet.

Patience, padawan. I'm sure there are plenty of items left, and more status changing items if the trend means anything.