Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

God, yes. Though I'd prefer the original's Sector Z to any of the Melee Star Fox stages.

For that matter, they should include EVERY stage from the first two games in the third. That'd be an awesome bonus message: "You just unlocked every stage EVER!"

As long as we're putting forth possible Fox stages... I think it would be awesome to have a battleship from Sector Y, or maybe a couple of the sewage towers from Zoness. And the sewage could be something like Brinstar's lava, only it doesn't harm you - just bounces you according to your damage percentage. You know, sort of like it did in Star Fox 64.

Or - and I know this would be pretty damn difficult to do successfully - all four of the Star Fox Arwings or Star Wolf's Wolfens, flying en route to another mission, arranged like so --

a>>>>>

a>>>>> a>>>>>

a>>>>>

Could allow for, as Sakurai seems fond of saying, "new and interesting strategies".

EDIT: Sod. Posting won't let me use spaces... well, imagine it in roughly the formation of a diamond, or a square tipped onto one of its corners.

It seems to me that the old hammer was plenty powerful -- I guess this will be good for long, horizontal levels, but it seems like a waste of an item slot.

Meh, its not like they are gonna run out if item slots.

Random Programmer: Err... Mr.Sakurai sir, you know that online gaming thing you wanted in, well, because of the hammer we don't have enough memory, so its either the hammer or online gaming, your call.

Sakurai: The hammer is HARDCORE.

Random Programmer: Okay, I'll go tell the online division they've been canned.

This update is really awesome!

Thinking that the normal hammer was very strong, this Golden H. will kill u with... what 50%?

Im also looking forward to the the Squeaky GH. Thats gonna be fun, since its so rare and all. Getting it will be a definitely LOL.