Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I use Ness to screw up my friends Shiek or fox sometimes. I delay the double jump and do odd things with it so he goes blazing past it(for some reason he prefers to intercept instead of edge guard most of the time) and I time a back kick(or spike) there. Then use the lightning to recover.

I would love to see a recovering Ness that is "blazing".

So does TGS = late/no update from Smash Website? I mean, everything is kind of on the down low at TGS so far when it comes to Smash, except for those few precious, golden, beautiful, diamond screen caps of Snake; at least give us a really nice website update...

A wag of the finger at Sakurai! Hehe. ^_~

*heads off to bed*

EDIT: And is snake holding an item, hanging from something, or is he just jumping in that first pic on the other page? Good too see Mr. Saturn once again :)

Woo! Go Snake! This update wins every possible update award. What's really surprising is just how much weaponry they loaded Snake up with. I mean, I figured he'd get his rockets, maybe a gun (which is, apparently, a grenade) for his B attacks... but even the Smash attacks use weapons. And that recovery? Priceless.

Also, I have to say that the MGS4 song ties the LoZ music for best music update. It sounds SO damn good! This update really shows how much work they put into Snake and his sections of the game. Now I see why they waited to unveil him.

Oh, and before I forget... wow. That grab Snake has on Ike is crazy cool. I can't wait to put the sleeper hold on someone in-game.

--Jack Kieser