Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

You know full well Sonic is probably doubly likely to appear as compared to Mega Man. Not to say it wouldn't be amazing, because I think it would.

That aside, we've got to hit page 1000 before the game is released! We can do it. Mostly I'm just curious what happens because the little boxes don't have enough room for four digits. Do they just expand a bit or does the 1000 get cut off?

lloyd irving for brawl

b - demon fang

forward b - sword rain or sonic thrust

down b - tiger blade/tiger rage

up b- tempest

hed be the only swordie with an original fucking up b rather than that arc up shit

Seconded! Moar Tales chars plz.

Although I think Regal would make a much more interesting character.

You know full well Sonic is probably doubly likely to appear as compared to Mega Man. Not to say it wouldn't be amazing, because I think it would.

That aside, we've got to hit page 1000 before the game is released! We can do it. Mostly I'm just curious what happens because the little boxes don't have enough room for four digits. Do they just expand a bit or does the 1000 get cut off?

Why would Sonic be more likely to appear? He wasn't even originally on a Nintendo console. Smash is about Nintendo's stars with the exception of Snake having a special appearance, and that was already known from the beginning trailer.

Hmm okay, let's try a different question then: did this whole 3rd party character craze start only because of the Snake announcement, or did people feel the want for 3rd party characters after Melee in the first place?

I for one don't feel Brawl NEEDS 3rd party characters, so in that sense, I would be happy with just having Snake (I'm neutral towards his inclusion since I dont know him or his games).

However if so, then this wouldn't be that "all mascots welcome" thing I for some reason thought it was supposed to be...I probably misunderstood some of Sakurai's very early comments about Brawl when it was announced.

If Snake's inclusion is merely a favor to a friend then I'm fine with that too. :) Still he may feel a little out of place...

it all started when HAY GUYS ENTER THIS CODE WITH FOX OR FALCO AND THEN A RED ARWING WILL FLY IN AND SONIC AND TAILS WILL COME OUT AND THEN YOU CAN PLAY AS THEM

Sorry if these ideas hav already been brought up but as you guys have been discussing, THIS THREAD IS NEARING 1000 FREAKIN PAGES LONG!!!11!!:razz:

As for the character I'd most like to see, well let's just say it is very unlikely for reasons that may aggrivate many people but we won't get into that...

and that character is BANJO! He would've been perfect for Brawl as he had so many mad moves from his games that could have been used. Such a shame that it just can't happen anymore....

Also, is anyone else at least mildly dissappointed by Link's Final Smash. I know this is going way back and may have been brought up already but after seeing Bowser's FS, all I can think is that Link should really have turned into Fierce Diety. I know he is meant to be based on Twilight Princess Link but come on! IT woulda been friggin AWESOME.

Also with that, i would love to see 3 other additions as individual characters. Deku, Goron and Zora link. They could easily work as characters and would be a great variety for the game in terms of abilities. And as for Goron's final smash....all I can say is BLAST KEG!!!!!111!!!1

You know, I hope they release the original Smash Brothers on virtual console--perhaps to coincide with the release of Brawl. (Or better yet, precede it.) I never actually owned a copy despite owning a 64. I always played it at other people's houses or at this after school thing they had going on in Middle School. The memories... so faint.

no seriously, if Michael Jackson was in the game his moves would be as follows:

His walk/run movements would be all moonwalking

B would be his little dance kick deal

Forward+B would spin forward followed by a crotch grab

Up+B he'd pull out a little kid out of his pants and jump off them for more airtime

Down+B would transform him from white to black (and vice versa)

when in black mode he does way more damage

Final Smash: Band of zombies show up and dance around and then he molests you. Game Over. Michael Jackson wins. HEEE HEEE. OOHHH! *crotch grab*

it all started when HAY GUYS ENTER THIS CODE WITH FOX OR FALCO AND THEN A RED ARWING WILL FLY IN AND SONIC AND TAILS WILL COME OUT AND THEN YOU CAN PLAY AS THEM

You must defeat Shenlong to stand a chance.....

Also, seeing snake perform CQC on Ike made my day. I'm not sure what I think about the MGS4 theme. It's not bothersome, but it's not very interesting either. I'm sure it'll be fine during gameplay though.

And, I'm having friends over for smash tomorrow, woot!

no seriously, if Michael Jackson was in the game his moves would be as follows:

His walk/run movements would be all moonwalking

B would be his little dance kick deal

Forward+B would spin forward followed by a crotch grab

Up+B he'd pull out a little kid out of his pants and jump off them for more airtime

Down+B would transform him from white to black (and vice versa)

when in black mode he does way more damage

Final Smash: Band of zombies show up and dance around and then he molests you. Game Over. Michael Jackson wins. HEEE HEEE. OOHHH! *crotch grab*

Of course it'd have to use the voice samples from Moonwalker. Haha, his taunt: "Who's bad?!"

What abilities would he have? As we all know, one of Mega Man's main things was using abilities he obtained from defeating his opponents.

... interesting.

B - Charge Shot

B+Down - Slide

B+Up - Dragon Punch from MM7's secret mode

B+Forward - Rush Jet

Final Smash - Rush Adaptor transformation

Or, you could just give him a bunch of master weapons.

Last night, I placed 3rd in a tournament of about 40 people, only to be BARELY (last stock down to the wire) eliminated by goofing up at the end of a match against "meeps" who is currently ranked #15 in Northern California.

Good stuff, GT. You have no excuse not to go to more tourneys. *shakes fist angrily*

You know, I hope they release the original Smash Brothers on virtual console--perhaps to coincide with the release of Brawl. (Or better yet, precede it.) I never actually owned a copy despite owning a 64. I always played it at other people's houses or at this after school thing they had going on in Middle School. The memories... so faint.

I'd love to see it updated with online play (yes I'm aware you can do that on PC) but this is Nintendo so that isn't going to happen. The sound effects in the US version were so much better on the N64. They're just too soft in Melee.

Kirby's Final Smash = Crash power from Kirby's Adventure (NES)

also they totally need to get rid of someone Kirby's Moveset and add some classic abilities found in his game.

Spike

Laser

Wheel

High-Jump

UFO!

Beam

you could have it so the enemies would be assist trophies and if kirby who swallow them up that'll become his Special moves but if not, they would just be like pokemon.