Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

The Brawl community here is huge. 700+ thread lol.

Im looking forward to Brawl i think its going to be awesome

In melee i Masterd the tech's of donky kong, and basically bullied all of my friends. we'd have big smash sesions, one character i cant stand is jiglypuff sooooooooooo annoying!!!!! that spin roll attack was like a cheap shot wen im busy claping everyone with DK lol

Mario was also one of my best characters!!! he can do anything!! jump, survive, quick, dodge, attack!!!...

hopefully they announce some kind of online ranking system, teams, clans would also be good

MaN! JUST WHEN I STOPPED HAVING OOCCOO NIGHT TERRORS... -_-

.... thanks a lot, nintendo, for all those sleepless nights.

Yeah, they are a bunch of scary fuckers alright.

Thank god! The Trophy's are back. Let's just hope most of them are old trophy's with a new look, or completely new and not exactly the same from SSBM, but only better looking.

Does that really even matter? Considering that you're not a game developer, you do realize that every polygon counts, right? So if you spend 500-1000 polys on every little food item, it's not going to help anything but slow the game down. Especially if you're playing online. Everyone knows the Wii isn't a graphical powerhouse.

I don't know why, but I was remembering some of the made-up custom games my cousins and I would play in the original Smash.

One involved playing on Sector Z, with beam sword being the only item and set to spawn very low. We would fight normally until a beam sword spawned, and then the goal was to hold on to it until an Arwing showed up and ride it off the screen (thus securing the alien technology from falling into the wrong hands), while everyone else prevented that from happening. Doing so would net the player 3 (or perhaps 5) points, which we would manually add to the point totals after the game. It may sound silly (mostly because it really is) but it was fun. Good times.

As for today's update, yay for trophies, boo for Ooccoo.

I have to go get my Sonic Mega Collection back from my brother. That thing is made of win. By the way, can I get some pointers here?

I just got hi-speed cable, and my machine is a 6-year-old frankenstein sitting upstairs. I bought a modem which doesn't transmit wireless. I need a wireless router to have a signal for my Wii, which is downstairs, but my computer only has two USB ports, and can it even work that way in the first place?

I know they have an adapter, which is cheaper, but then I have to run a big-ass cord through the house? So, what do you think?