Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Snake looks awesome. I thought he would be, faster maybe, but I'm certainly going to enjoy using him. I wonder when the message boxes come up? Maybe it's one of his moves, although that wouldn't seem very useful once characters get advanced.

OK, now we just need another character update for Wednesday!

I'm sorta getting tired of all the sexual innuendo surrounding this game... Samus was the original kick-ass female. It was cool because she WAS so unapproachable, and the suit was built for a pretty built person. It's lame how they dropped to the lowest common denominator with the zero suit.

At least the tone of the game won't be sleazy, unlike some of the discussions I've seen on game sites have been.

Pikmin, Balloon Fight, Animal Crossing, Clu Clu Land, Legend of Stafy (Starfy, Stafi, whatever), Balloon Fighter, and Chalvo are all still possibilities! (Well, maybe not Chalvo.)

Custom Robo is too good a fit to be ignored, Baten Kaitos is now a second-party series because Nintendo majority owns both the BK rights and Monolith, Chibi Robo could work if they ignore size rules (possible), and depending on how much rights Nintendo has to the games, Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents could be considered usable without being third party. Oh, and Golden Sun.

There's no lack of sourses to draw non-third party characters from.

I think it's likely that Captain Olimar would be in Brawl... if he weren't the size of a quarter. It makes me sad, I wanted to see him in there.

I'd love to see Dedede in there as well, come to think of it. Even if they just wanted to clone Kirby, skin him differently, and give him the Falco makeover, it would be more than doable.

i pulled of the awesomest jiggly combo on contricity's marth the other day

this was right after i saw his dash-grab coming so i just crouched under it and punished with a rest (really fun to do)

anyways right after he came back from that rest, from 0% i did a full hop rising forward air to falling up air (same jump), the upair combos right into up tilt (this part requires an l cancel for you anti-tourneyfags lol), then up air, second jump, REST. OH HO HO. it was so awesome i had to jump up, throw my controller down and dance around