Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Btw when I went to pick up Phantom Hourglass yesterday, I saw this game was for preorder, so naturally I preordered it. The guy who rung me up at EB Games said almost no one's preordered it as of yet. Anyone else here preorder it already?

oh i thought he meant phantom cause i was like ya the ds thread is that way

also yes i preordered this and i also did a little qa around to see how many each game crazy and gamestop had preordered around town and the average was like 60 dude

Huh, could have just been the store I went to then. Seemed weird to me that only a few people would have preordered, this (and in case there is still confusion, yes, I meant Brawl :-P) being such a high-profile game and all.

I preordered Brawl months ago. Then a few weeks ago the local game store(Game Square)that I preordered it from went out of business!

>_<

No phone call! BULLSHIT OF ALL BULLSHITS! My money gone.

Now I have to go to the other store, which was bought out so it is no longer Game Square, with my receipt and see what justice can be done.

I preordered Brawl months ago. Then a few weeks ago the local game store(Game Square)that I preordered it from went out of business!

>_<

Now I have to go to the other store, which was bought out so it is no longer Game Square, with my receipt and see what justice can be done.

That sucks on so many levels d00d.

>_<

man that sucks, did you pay the full price for it too? or just the $5 down payment or whatever

Bigfoot, it should be said that you need your props for that. Back when those pictures hit the net, and one of my friends pointed out the sheer amount of ass viewable in Snake's jumpsuit. That idea was the very first thing that jumped into my head, someone making a video of Brawl trailers and gameplay and just shoving it into everything with 'DUN DUNNN'.

An hour later I was browing the thread and saw your original posting of that. Bless you, you magnificant person.

This update made me e-mail Nintendo for the third time about bringing Mother 3 to the US of A! I feel it was a rather good e-mail. Feel free to use it as a template, people.

I finally got a response. Well, about one sentence was from a real person, and the next 5 paragraphs were a copy-paste response.

At this time, Mother 1 and 3 have not been announced for release, but we do appreciate your enthusiasm!

:| I kinda wish I got a little more back from them, though.

The guy who talks with Snake in the first and last video... it instantly sounded familiar when I heard it yesterday, though I've never played any Metal Gear games before (gasp!). I think I finally figured out why: he sounds a lot like that Protoss guy from StarCraft, Aldaris is his name I believe. Anyone know if it's the same voice actor?

[checks IMDB]

Why yes, it is. Don't know why I didn't think of that until now =p