Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I'll be honest - I'm really glad the gun is toned down from what we were thinking from the trailers. Like, it's SUPPOSED to be an emergency pistol that does next to nothing except stun enemies - not some quick laser-whip that can allow you to cause more damage than normal samus can. Samus is really supposed to be a lot weaker without the suit. Glad to see that she is.

Indeed, thats the way it worked in Zero Mission after all. Crap pirates! Stun, run, hide. Yay the pirates short memory has caused them to forget I was ever here.

I just came to the realization that if I want Smash Bros Brawl to have the same shock factor that I'm expecting, I'm going to have to stop looking at the Brawl updates.

I'm already hyped about this game... seeing all these updates, listening to the music....

I'm going to have to go on lockdown and not view them soon so I'll be surprised by everything in the game (small and big).

Here's some vids of me playing against one of my friends. The awesome music is courtesy of Red Shadow.

I was going to post this directly on the video site, but I figured you'd probably see this first. I only watched the 1st video so far and here is some feedback:

For Jam: If Peach is going to stay in the float and attack without landing, try and land some more sheild grabs and lead into a chain throw. also, you proably already know to be cautious about using d-smash near Peach, but that move can wreck her, and it has decently good priority, so you may want to risk using it.

To the Peach: Pretty well played. In order to eat at IC's sheild when they're trying to shield grab I usually float over their head and FC d-air into d-smash. That's usually pretty safe but be careful of an up-smash out of sheild.

Also remember to try very hard to wiggle out of chain throws at low percents. It is possible to escape unless you're playing agianst Wobbles or something. (roll the c-stick and joy-stick for quick inputs)

Edit: Holy $#$% at

Aww kirby final smash. BOO already seen it.

Bring on Ice Climbers final smash

!!!:<

And also, Ashley's theme was the best music on WarioWare touched. I used to replay the stages just so I could hear the theme. It's awesome that they arranged it in the way they did 4 Brawl. Im gonna love the Warioware levels.

Weird. There's ANOTHER music update on the Japanese site at the bottom of the Kirby update. What the hell music is that?

http://www.smashbros.com/jp/index.html

dude, Eulogic, nice find!!!!

I have no idea what song that is... I'd imagine it's from Kirby, but I don't know. Cool song.

SAKURAI! He is discriminating against everyone that isn't japanese! *waves fist in the air*

Haha. That's one crazy ass song though...

Yeah, I just babel fished it.

Okay, so that worries me. So when Sakurai said he didn't want to do things that were Japan only anymore, does that mean the rest of the world isn't getting these songs in other regions? Or what?

I guess we wouldn't appreciate it?

But then again they did tell us about Lucas who, as of right now, is still a japan only character.

I guess the DS Cooking thing was a little too japanese. Hm. I'd imagine all this music will be in the final release outside of Japan, but weird that he wouldn't just show it to everyone...

again, nice find, sir.

EDIT:

haha, I have to put what the translation from BabelFish is... it's even funnier than some of Sakurai's things in real english. haha.

"It is what, don't you think? the meat stops wanting to make."

The meat stops wanting to make... I think I'm going to say that to people from now on.

EDIT AGAIN:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! The team entry when translated says this:

this can be played chummily even with the sibling it rubbed.

Hahahaha.

... sorry for offtopic, quieting down now.

EDIT 3 LAST EDIT PROMISE!!!!

I HAVE TO PUT THIS ONE! THE KIRBY TRANSLATION FROM JAPANESE TO ENGLISH SAYS THIS!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!

The hat of the cock is worn!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. omg. omg. I so have to read all the japanese site translated to english from babelfish. hahahahaha.