Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

As far as I know, they never announced a release date in Japan before this, so the date is not so much delayed as it is only now unveiled. Note that Wii Fit is set for a Dec. 1 release in Japan. I'm sure they want to pace their heavy-hitting products, just as I'm sure that they wouldn't want to miss a holiday release in America for Brawl.

...at least, I hope.

Dude...I saw this coming a mile away, but the shock is still there.

We've already seen Sonic and Mario in one thing with that silly Olympics game but you know...this is just so different.

Its like video games as a whole, for all we've known it for all these years just divided by zero a little.

Fuck. Look at the left side of the screen. Release Date: TBD.

Noticed that too. Oh well, it's not like there is going to be a lack of stuff to play across all platforms this holiday season.

I find it odd that not only is Sonic going to be in Brawl, but he can fight against Snake as well. That's pretty neat if you think about it...at least I think so.

*sigh* We all knew this was coming. Still sucks though. Much rather would've seen a third party character that IS interesting.

Does this mean other Sonic characters are a possibility aswell?

EDIT: Hoshit, that music had better be in the game itself. Other then that: boo Sonic.

Even if you hate the Sonic character himself though its still a pretty nice treat because its a clash 18 years in the making almost. I think its a good thing. And hey..Sonic gets to be in a new game thats good.

Too bad it couldn't have been his own game.

1189392885608.jpg

As awesome as this update is however, I'm hoping some other Sonic characters will appear as well. I always preferred Knuckles anyways.

EDIT: And still not a single word about Captain Falcon either.