Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Previous to this update, Pit's icon was numbered as 18, the highest. Now with the unveiling of Sonic, his icon is numbered at 20...

Any guesses as to what icon 19 will be?

Edit: Also it looks like icon 13 is still yet to be unveiled...

01 - Smash Emblem

02 - DK Initials [Donkey Kong Series]

03 - Starfox Insigna [starfox Series]

04 - Star [Kirby Series]

05 - Falcon Icon [F-Zero Series]

06 - S Logo [Metroid Series]

07 - Mother Symbol [Earthbound Series]

08 - Pokeball [Pokemon Series]

09 - Triforce [Zelda Series]

10 - Mushroom [Mario Series]

11 - Yoshi Egg [Yoshi Series]

12 - Sword [Fire Emblem Series]

13 - ?

14 - Plum [ice Climber Series]

15 - Leaf [Animal Crossing Series]

16 - Wario's W [Wario Series]

17 - FOX Unit Logo [Metal Gear Solid Series]

18 - Pit's Bow [Kid Icarus Series]

19 - ?

20 - Hedgehog Head [sonic Series]

Oh god no...

Why that reaction? Though the Sonic games have floundered, I think the Sonic games have a really good cast of characters. I wouldn't put the bad games to the characters themselves.

As long as it's not Big the Cat, I'd be ecstatic if they put an obscure Sonic character in there. Even Shadow would be good.

Why that reaction? Though the Sonic games have floundered, I think the Sonic games have a really good cast of characters. I wouldn't put the bad games to the characters themselves.

As long as it's not Big the Cat, I'd be ecstatic if they put an obscure Sonic character in there. Even Shadow would be good.

I would tolerate Sonic and Shadow, but Tails or that fucking pink thing? Come on.

On the other hand, I *do* love the cheesy music from the Adventure games. It's good to see Live and Learn is (likely) in.

I know, it's cool to have Sonic in. I like Sonic.

I just think ANY other character would've been, more interesting? Solid Snake? HOLY SHIT! Sonic?...meh....

I guess it's just because this wasn't as big a surprise as Snake. Now if this game would've come out 15 years ago....

Sakurai, you magnificent bastard!

This is just splendid. Sonic & Mario co-op is like the dream of everyone who's ever owned both a Genesis and a SNES.

Plus, I hope Live & Learn is the music they're actually using for his stage. At least, I mean, one of the songs... some Green Hill Zone would be nice, too... to be honest, I think Shadow's theme would go in equally well. Maybe even an instrumental version of Chaotix from Heroes...

He looks to be (as expected) the speediest one there, but maybe a little tough to control...

Oh, and incidentally - in the trailer, after Bowser and Peach's inexplicable dancing, Pit appears to be descending from the sky!... does this mean a return of character intros (as with the original Smash Bros.?)

And finally, Ike's taunt (if that's what it is) looks cool.

Anyone ever notice that whenever a third-party character is introduced, there is always a video of them beating the shit through Mario? First he gets his neck snapped by Snake and then gets run down by Sonic, give the man a break, or an extra life or something.

Also, anyone else reckon Snorlax has gained considerable size in this game? Watching that vid, it looked like he took up the whole freakin stage! That's gonna cause sum major hell in multiplayer.

Oh and a last thought, Sonic's spin against Jiggly's rollout, who wins? Any thoughts? I'm voting for the puffball of power!

Dear god... epic is right. I'm still watching that movie. I'm somewhere around 10-15 views now. Maybe now someone can beat the shit out of Fox, for god's sake. And, Live and Learn? Best possible choice for Sonic music. It's fast, it's energetic, it pumps you up... and it's good. Sure, Green Hill Zone is the obvious one... but it's nowhere near as 'I'm gonna kick your ass' as Live and Learn is.

--Jack Kieser

ahahahHAHHAHAHAH my two main's

you're all dead

Coming from someone who said Sheik's grabs were weak, 'dead' is looking more and more like a fun time. :P :P :P :P :P

Edit: I still love you.

Also from my previous post a few pages back...

01 - Smash Emblem

02 - DK Initials [Donkey Kong Series]

03 - Starfox Insigna [starfox Series]

04 - Star [Kirby Series]

05 - Falcon Icon [F-Zero Series]

06 - S Logo [Metroid Series]

07 - Mother Symbol [Earthbound Series]

08 - Pokeball [Pokemon Series]

09 - Triforce [Zelda Series]

10 - Mushroom [Mario Series]

11 - Yoshi Egg [Yoshi Series]

12 - Sword [Fire Emblem Series]

13 - ?

15 - Leaf [Animal Crossing Series]

16 - Wario's W [Wario Series]

17 - FOX Unit Logo [Metal Gear Solid Series]

18 - Pit's Bow [Kid Icarus Series]

19 - ?

20 - Hedgehog Head [sonic Series]

If 1-14 are vets and 15 and higher are new challengers... It looks like 13 might very well be Mr. Game & Watch since he's the only person left who could be a vet who's icon hasn't be unveiled yet.

Dear god... epic is right. I'm still watching that movie. I'm somewhere around 10-15 views now. Maybe now someone can beat the shit out of Fox, for god's sake. And, Live and Learn? Best possible choice for Sonic music. It's fast, it's energetic, it pumps you up... and it's good. Sure, Green Hill Zone is the obvious one... but it's nowhere near as 'I'm gonna kick your ass' as Live and Learn is.

--Jack Kieser

Live and Learn is cool... I also liked Open your Heart. Mystic Cave Zone would be tight. lol. Any old school level redone with some new music would be awesome. ^_^

But hey, any form of rock music in Smash Bros is welcome. :) That genre was sorely lacking from the smash series (with the exception of the Fzero levels).

This update has made me a giddy fanboy... seriously.

but the delay in Japan and the TBD for North America has made me a little sad since I wanted this game so badly in a month and a half. Man.... at least they're making sure it'll live up to all the hype they're creating... even if they have to delay it.

A plum...A PLUM!!! This is an insult sir!:razz:

Any person would clearly notice that this is an eggplant:tomatoface: . The Ice Climbers like eggplants not plums. Can plums grow on the side of ice-capped mountains? didn't think so. But clearly eggplants can and do lest someone prove me wrong.

This thread clearly needs more IC love. Save some Falcon love for the other guys in red and blue.

Any person would clearly notice that this is an eggplant:tomatoface: . The Ice Climbers like eggplants not plums. Can plums grow on the side of ice-capped mountains? didn't think so. But clearly eggplants can and do lest someone prove me wrong.

This thread clearly needs more IC love. Save some Falcon love for the other guys in red and blue.

Oops. Sorry I just pasted it from a friend. But yea. I figured it was an eggplant. My mistake. :)

Also... new sig. :)

Nerd-alert. Big time....