Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I don't think the December 3 release date is out. It is street dated in the GameStop computer; to clarify, that means that there is a date next to it, then a title (as there is with every game), and then it says (STD:12/03). Companies, to the best of my knowledge, never street date a game without it being official. That having been said, yesterday's post means that the worldwide release date is 12/3.

Of course, this game could be the exception to the street date rule. I don't recall, though; did the release date section on the left ever actually say 12/3?

Personally, I think that the US date is still on, but just in case, they pulled it down from the US site just in case something goes terribly, terribly wrong and we get pushed back to Japan's date. There really isn't much to say that Sakurai is so deep in work that they have to push the game back for us (JP never technically got a firm date, so they haven't been pushed back yet), and he even said himself that, barring tragic acts of some higher power, the game is still on track.

But I could be wrong. Here's hoping. *takes a drink of brandy*

--Jack Kieser

I had a revelation!

Sakuri said on sonic's screen

The one whose Smash appearance has been most desiredhes in from far away at supersonic speed.

What does that mean..Sakuri is listening to us...he's listening to the fans and seriously I commend him for it hell Smash Bros Brawl really is one big fan-service

but then another thought popped in my head.. the big poll they had when this game was announced..If memory serves Sonic was the most requested character...then I started thinking on some of the other characters that have been announced that were on that list

Lyn(Assist Trophy), Diddy (Playable), Samurai Goroh(Assist Trophy), Ike(Playable), Andross(Assist Trophy).. just to name a few

so chances are he might of got most of the requests that were on there in some form or another...

you all are pry thinking while reading this, what of the third third party character... Sakuri said only 3

well if memory serves who was the second most wanted third party?

Geno (if he counts as third party..not 100% on that one), Megaman, and Simon Belmont

so its pry between those 3..2 if geno isnt third party

*Prays for Megaman to be the next 3rd party character*

actually it's highly likely that the next character unveiled will be 3rd party. If you check the filenames of each of the icons next to the character names, they're numbered:

01 - Smash Bros.

02 - Donkey Kong

03 - Star Fox

04 - Kirby

05 - F-Zero

06 - Metroid

07 - Earthbound

08 - Pokémon

09 - Zelda

10 - Mario

11 - Yoshi

12 - Fire Emblem

13 - ???

14 - Ice Climber

15 - Animal Crossing

16 - Wario

17 - Snake

18 - Kid Icarus

19 - ???

20 - Sonic

SO... #13 and #19 are left... most people believe Game & Watch is gonna be #13, but who knows?