Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

I like X better than Rock, but that's just me. The latter would probably be chosen to represent the series as a whole.

Anyway, Sonic - haha, awesome. Looks like that downward kick is from Sonic Battle even.

Green Hill Zone is an obvious choice, but I hope they go in another direction in terms of stages. Green Hill's always used (SA2 bonus stage, Sonic Advance 3's remixes, etc..), and as iconic as it is, I'd love for some other levels/music to get some love. There are a lot of neat visuals from across the series and tons of great music.

An Angel Island stage that periodically falls into the water and rises again could be fun. Rouge could run off with the emerald.

Wonder if chao will make an appearance. An angry swarm of the little guys for assist trophy?

*Wow who would have guessed Sonic would be in Brawl!*

Seriously though, this is awsome. Everybody knew he was going to be a playable character but at least its official now. I also really really hope they don't delay this game like they did in japan. It would be the worst delay in the history of video games.

If Brawl has Sonic, how do you think they'd reveal it? Would they save it for the last week to create a lot of hype, or would they throw it out at some earlier point--maybe just hint at it? Or perhaps it would be a secret through launch?

My guess? The day after Sonic and Mario Olympics is released, as to not take any of the swagger away from that being their first cross-game.

I guess we were all wrong on this one.

If MegaMan is the third, I will never have to buy another video game again.

At least not for a veeeerrrry long time. Seriously, if MegaMan is in there, I will eat my shirt. Seriously, if he's in there, and anyone says that it's not the best game ever, they will be wrong.

Is anybody else a little sad with the English voice actor for Sonic?

After all, we all know Family Matter's Jaleel White is the true voice of Sonic. (I just bought the Sonic SatAm series last week...)

I always preferred playing Sonic Adventure 2 with the Japanese voices.

Presumably the existence of Sonic in Brawl means we can also look forward to some Sonic items ... shields, perhaps?

Wait, why?

So Sonic joins. What little dialog he has is of course, corny as everything he says in his new games. Bring back the un-arrogant Sonic from 2D sega. *Sighs* I guess I could just pretend.

Yeah, I wish he just wouldn't talk at all. That's when he was really cool. But wow, his fighting style is awesome.

Wait, why?

So Sonic joins. What little dialog he has is of course, corny as everything he says in his new games. Bring back the un-arrogant Sonic from 2D sega. *Sighs* I guess I could just pretend.

I think sonic was supposed to be mute. Kinda like, this is the price you pay for being this fraking fast. I could totally see a gory webcomic on it.

"We can make him uver-fast, but his legs will look like sticks and he wont be able to talk." Doctor has flashback

"This is just like the operation we did on that Mario guy! You know where we made him have a super-jump? Too bad he's hooked on shrooms now...

Doc reaches for a laser and shoots a few guilt viruses outta the way.