Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

http://wii.ign.com/articles/826/826602p1.html

"we've been told that the customization on any of the styles is endless, actually letting you move any button to any position on any control type."

"Other attacks we've seen already include a floating Metroid that sucks onto battlers, a massive attack of multiple 2D Advance Wars sprites, various Pokemon, a dashing Drill Dozer attack, the Excite Bike attack (similar to the Advance Wars move), and then of course the fire flower, baseball bat, beam sword, and the like."

"Since each character can also switch colors pre-fight, Nintendo took the opportunity to seamlessly include Dark Link as one of the character options."

"Sonic is also an interesting fighter, as he has a ton of seeking moves. A regular special attack sends him spinning into the air at what seems to be the nearest character, delivering a combo of hits in the process."

And some other stuff.

A serious off-topic debate:

Which delay is worse:

Twilight Princess (twice, right?)

vs.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I think I vote SSBB because of all the hype and the slow trickle of news. I think about SSBB at least twice a day now. With TP, I'd forget every once in a while how much I wished I could play it.

This explains why news of Sonic was released recently. It's a bit hard to be truly angry or disappointed about a delay when Sonic is still in your mind.

Unless of course you're adept at being bi-polar.

I'll bet you anything they only announced Sonic this early and put him in the demo to sweeten the crowd back up after the devastating loss of 2 critical Brawling months.

I'm not mad about this because of not being able to play the game until next year. I'm mad because Nintendo lied about the release date, like they do for every major game they put out. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope galaxy hits at the right time.

Man this game looks amazing. There are a lot of cool videos at IGN and 1UP of in-game footage. Man I wish I could play it. This makes me even more pissed off that it got delayed. Oh well, it'll come out when its ready. I'm just hoping it won't get delayed agian to like Holiday 2008. That would seriously suck.

The delay kinda saddens me but at the same time:

1.-The more time they take the more polished the game will be, and you know that when nintendo takes its time to polish stuff up, it delivers.

2.-Gives me more time as well to get out of some debts and buy mi Wii after christmas. Otherwise I would have been in a very tight budget XD

dundunDOWdundunDOWdundunDOWdowDOWDOWWWWWWWWWWWW

As for the last "third-party" character, it's really either Cloud, one of the Belmonts, or Megaman. Although I am totally not ruling out Master Chief.

Cloud would be dumb. Master Chief would be hilariously awesome but simultaneously impossible.

My guess is Simon or Soma or something.

A friend of mine thinked how can be Master Chief in Brawl...with all the moves and all.

NiGHTS for brawl

That's a good and not impossibile idea.

Advance Wars sprite assist trophy! I am complete! I would just die if Andy, Sami or Nell were playables.

Yeah, me too...I love the Advance Wars style...

And...I really don't care of the delay....if this game can be did better I'll wait more.