Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

http://wii.ign.com/articles/826/826602p1.html

"we've been told that the customization on any of the styles is endless, actually letting you move any button to any position on any control type."

Yay!

And the guy who wrote that first article doesn't know what the word "random" means, yet uses it relentlessly.

"There were multiple times within the fight where we got our butts kicked simply because we were captivated by nostalgia; priceless."

Haha!

D:

THEY CHANGED THE ANNOUNCER GUY!

man, i suddenly miss his voice, even though i can just turn on melee to hear it. but seriously, hearing someone else's voice saying "free for all!" made me realize how big a part of smash brothers that guy was. he is the SMASH BROTHERS VOICE. where'd he go?!

They did?

How do ya know?

And the delay is fucking gay!

Fuck you Nintendo!

FUCK j00z!

Better put Isaac in it because of this damn delay.

wow, doesn't look like there will as many characters as we hoped for. i count about 30.

Umm, where were they listed? The current character selection screen is only for the demo as far as we know or the blocks may shrink as new characters are added, if you were just guessing how many more blocks they could fit in there of the same size.

A few things:

Apparently, Little Mac is an assist trophy.

Apparently, ZZS's final smash turns her back into regular Samus.

Samus uses super missiles instead of regular missiles.

Mario has a Luigi-colored costume (but also still has the Wario one). FLUDD appears to stay around as part of his appearance after he uses it.

The stage below throne room (after it falls through) is some sort of hell looking level.

That painty looking boxart is real and is on press.nintendo.com.

There is a new spiky ball that grows bigger, lightsabres are blue and look even more like lightsabres now, and there is a new exploding "smart bomb," which looks like a round thing with a B on it. Anyone know what game this is from?

A few things:

Apparently, Little Mac is an assist trophy.

Apparently, ZZS's final smash turns her back into regular Samus.

Samus uses super missiles instead of regular missiles.

Mario has a Luigi-colored costume (but also still has the Wario one). FLUDD appears to stay around as part of his appearance after he uses it.

The stage below throne room (after it falls through) is some sort of hell looking level.

That painty looking boxart is real and is on press.nintendo.com.

There is a new spiky ball that grows bigger, lightsabres are blue and look even more like lightsabres now, and there is a new exploding "smart bomb," which looks like a round thing with a B on it. Anyone know what game this is from?

smart bombs are from Starfox

edit what he said

Orrrrr maybe it's already done and they're just trying to give mario galaxy some space (EDIT: No pun intended). That seems a lot more likely.

~More like~

Sakurai-san: "How's the game coming along, boys?"

Sakurai's Boys: "Just putting the finishing touches on it now. Should be ready by 2:00 today, in plenty of time for the December 3 release date."

Sakurai-san: "WHAAAT? NOOOO! We can't release this game until the OC Remix group reaches page 1000!! Push it back!"

Boy 1: "To what? They're going at about 100 pages per month, so they should be ready well before Christmas."

Sakurai-san: "Naaaa! Whaaaa!!! Okay then, after Christmas."

Boy 1: "But they can still post in the thread after the game comes out. I mean, it's not like they have to start--"

Sakurai-san: "Quiet. What am I going to tell them on the website?"

Boy 1: "We could tell them we're adding a new character."

Boy 2: "Yeah, can we add Sonic? PLEASE? I've already coded him..."

Sakurai-san: "Fine, whatever. I'll put that on the site now."

Boy 1: "And can I add Mega Man?"

Boy 3: "I wanna play as Simon Belmont. Waa."

Boy 4: "I've already coded Alucard, Brian, Geno, Miis, Mog, Rayman, Rygar, Ryu Hyabusa, and Talim."

Sakurai-san: "Well, aren't you just the over-achiever?"

Boy 4: "Well, I did tell them to you in alphabetical order..."

Sakurai-san: "I bet you think you're getting a pay raise for that. We can put them in, but we'll have to balance all the characters. That puts us at February 10th in USA."

Boy 3: "Waa again."

Sakurai-san: "And I'll tell them the game needs 'polish.' Do you think anyone will believe that, though?"

Boy 1: "They always have."

Sakurai-san: "Good."