Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

All of these things are retained in the WarioWare games. I like that they've actually given Wario a legitimate role in the universe beyond "hey its evli marrio!!!" And I dig the aspect of taking a character like Wario and putting him in a completely different context (some kind of absurd suburbia). Not to mention that the games and their characters ooze with personality.

I like the new Wario look and can be a good thing that is his main costume, but I really hope that the classic yellow costume will return.

Anyway, the alternate costumes are one of the little things that are missing in the first two SSBs......when I've seen Wario in the first video I thinked that the alternate costumes were a certainty (it is the right word?).

I have. But it took approximately 50 tries to do so. I believe I finally got it with Ganondorf. That was one punishing challenge.

I did it too but only once I think...

i started playing SSB:M again simply because i cant wait for this game. i realized im definitely not as good as i used to be.

has anyone ever beaten all-star mode without continuing on very hard?

I wish I could even play all starts, but the stupid used copy of this game wont work with 2 stages. Rainbow cruise and LoZ Temple :(

The MiniCD is scratched up and that the only Melee I got in 5 different stores. (3 years ago though)

Also I cannot beat the game with Samus, if I do the game will freeze up at the end :?

Those ign videos show abunch of stuff, alt. costumes, unique intros, and some sweet moves.

I hate Mario and his stupid greed hat, did a double-take, took me back to when luigi was rumored to be in Mario 64.

but yeah! so boxes have no friction, a ton of moves return from melee, so that gale boomerang can set up some nasty juggling combos.

Time for some sacriledge

After watching most of the movies i can foresee some complaining about the stages. So much of them are the lineair basic smash stage layout, or very close to that. I fear Sakurai took a too close look at the tournament players. I know we only know half, or less of all the stages, but even so, it's clear they intend to have a very strong emphasis on those kind of stages. Changing backgrounds,but stagewise just a few platforms etc. Out of 15 stages, we've got maybe 3 possibly 4 exceptions on that theme. And it worries me.

Edit:

What i mean to say, those kind of stages have a very distinct king of the hill feel to it. Too freaking small!

I'm no Hyrule temple player, bot a few more wider stages (the Super mario world stage, the majora's mask stage, the donkey kong stage, etc from melee) wouldn't hurt.

n_n; Haha! The second I read "Homerun contest" this silly grin appeared on ma face and I can't get it off n_n;

The additions are very welcome. Especially the barrier and of course online competition.

I was never too good at HRC, but it sure was a lot of fun/frustration to try and get them really long distances.

If they have even more surprises for us like this, I don't think we'll ever stop playing this game 0_0 eheh.

so i looked to see what the tenth was so i could get it or the next day or both off and i found that feb 10tht is a sunday

so are we getting this on monday the 11th then? thats really odd

No we're not. Usually Nintendo Sunday releases are on that exact day. Weird day too since its mostly their consoles that are released on a Sunday.