Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Btw guys, it is interesting to note that the update says "Stadium: homerun contest". Which kind of implies homerun contest is a sub-category of stadium, which means we're likely to see more mini-games like Melee's and probably also new things :)

*end of obvious transmission*

Btw guys, it is interesting to note that the update says "Stadium: homerun contest". Which kind of implies homerun contest is a sub-category of stadium, which means we're likely to see more mini-games like Melee's and probably also new things :)

*end of obvious transmission*

Seeing as that was the case in SSBM, it would've been a step back if it was any different. No reason to do that, now is there?

smashball - off

problem solved

:>

I think that the FS can be used to add more balance to the characters...but how if you switch off the Smash Ball?

Here's my idea: the characters can be a stock of Final Smashes before starting the battle....even only one is not a bad idea.

With this possibility you can do great battles without items but with FS!

Great, so I guess now I'll be playing Brawl like a normal person while my friend is going TIKKITATIKKITATIKKITA on the controller like he's having a seizure, just like Melee. Sigh. I was kind of hoping they'd fix "wavedashing" and all those other techniques players gave names to. Just so long as they fix snaking in Mario Kart Wii, I guess it'll be ok.

Oh fyi, people are claming to be seeing wavedashing in the gameplay videos (one with Bowser in it on Halberd)

Also have you seen Bowser's new Koopa Klaw? Amazing

Yes, it does look very cool. Bowser was just begging for a more dynamic auto grab move, but I just hope it has good speed and priority this time around. To make up for his slow speed I think Bowser's moves really needed higher priority than they had.

For you guys who are curious...the stuff he said to go to the Japanese site for.

The coin on Meowth's head is a Koban. Its on those Maneki Neko good luck cat statuettes.

Apparently though according to someone I know it has a second meaning for Meowth, which is the phrase "like a koban to a cat" (猫に小判, neko ni koban) (from Wikipedia of course.) Its basically the same meaning as Cast Pearls Before Swine.